JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Larry243,

Since this is an open forum, I am going to say that you are in possession of a bad attitude. Was going to ask you why... maybe you just moved from Calif and like to go out an bust heads while wearing a black mask, etc. Or maybe you previously lived in Ruby Ridge or something. But hey Nampa is not known for being the home of such radicals. Of course I hear all kinds of scum are moving in.

Like many relatives of officer involved shooting, etc, you scream a lot. Have you ever wondered if the so called vics did something that warranted action by the LEOs? Maybe you ought to move to Ferguson where your attitude would be more in keeping with the locals.

BTW, I think your posting in all blue is almost as obnoxious as your thoughts. Also your habit of putting some things in a larger font. Maybe you could control yourself just a little?

First of all Guy,
Get your facts straight. I never implied that sometimes actions are not warranted. I never said that. You need to read the first part of this and get informed before you start pilling on. Please, express your factual comments.
Get informed!

First of all Guy,
Get your facts straight. I never implied that sometimes actions are not warranted. I never said that. You need to read the first part of this and get informed before you start pilling on. Please, express your factual comments.
Get informed!

Fact #1: IMO you have a bad attitude.
Fact #2: I never said that you said, oh never mind. I meant the people in your family that YOU are calling vics. Protesters can be obnoxious and get themselves hurt, etc. IMO you sound like the family members that scream that their relatives were such good people, did nothing wrong, and were just trying to get their lives together. Whether that is you or not is not what I stated. I said it seems to ME you come off that way and remind me of such folks.
Fact #3 I read the entire thread.
Fact #4: I'm not piling on, I thought you are obnoxious from your very first post and I still think so.
Fact #5: IMO telling me to get informed and implying that I haven't read the posts is yet another obnoxious move on your part.
Fact #6: I am thankful to you for adjusting your font color and size!!
Fact #7: Please either use my screen name or leave off the personal tags entirely. IMO calling me "guy" is disrespectful use of undue familiarity and implies to my mind that you would like to call me other names.!!!

Are YOU informed now?

Last Edited:
Fact #1: IMO you have a bad attitude.
Fact #2: I never said that you said, oh never mind. I meant the people in your family that YOU are calling vics. Protesters can be obnoxious and get themselves hurt, etc. IMO you sound like the family members that scream that their relatives were such good people, did nothing wrong, and were just trying to get their lives together. Whether that is you or not is not what I stated. I said it seems to ME you come off that way and remind me of such folks.
Fact #3 I read the entire thread.
Fact #4: I'm not piling on, I thought you are obnoxious from your very first post and I still think so.
Fact #5: IMO telling me to get informed and implying that I haven't read the posts is yet another obnoxious move on your part.
Fact #6: I am thankful to you for adjusting your font color and size!!
Fact #7: Please either use my screen name or leave off the personal tags entirely. IMO calling me "guy" is disrespectful use of undue familiarity and implies to my mind that you would like to call me other names.!!!

Are YOU informed now?

Got it BBBASS...

My opinion is that that should be irrelevant. If the officer cannot behave professionally and courteously regardless of the treatment they are receiving, they do not have the proper demeanor for the job.

Spot On!
They should always conduct themselves as public servants that they are..... People should also provide common courtesy!

Hey Andy,
This is either an open forum for peoples discussions or not. If you want to provide censorship, then what is the purpose of it. I made a legitimate statement based on other peoples statements made about cops stopping people with there attitudes.... Why are you so against the truth. No one said all cops were bad... You said that I did not! You may be a staff member, but it is not right for you to censor others based on that.
Life is not about everything always being good! Sometimes things are not so good.

Larry243

This site has a set of rules, and is not a free for all for blanket statements of hatred. If you don't like the rules, you are free to go.

Would it be okay to use the generic term "Dude"? Or "The Dude"? I mean, if it was, like, capitalized? :oops:

Would it be okay to use the generic term "Dude"? Or "The Dude"? I mean, if it was, like, capitalized? :oops:

He did capitalize it.

IMO: Just my dos centavos: Nope, I've called a member Dude when I wanted to get under his skin. :oops: However, I agree that sometimes it is just a habit to call someone by the name "Dude". I grew up in surfer times, "Dude" was popular. (Think Keanu Reeves). Some of it depends on context... but nowadays I try to be more careful when using unadopted nicknames/familiarities.

He did capitalize it.

IMO: Just my dos centavos: Nope, I've called a member Dude when I wanted to get under his skin. :oops: However, I agree that sometimes it is just a habit to call someone by the name "Dude". I grew up in surfer times, "Dude" was popular. (Think Keanu Reeves). Some of it depends on context... but nowadays I try to be more careful when using unadopted nicknames/familiarities.

Come on Dude it aint that bad! :p:D

He did capitalize it.

"...I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top