JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, nothing has happened... again. I've been hearing these feminine shreaks from the permanently hysterical for over two years. Wake me up when there's something actually out there to get excited about.

You girls need to quit wetting your pants and quit thinking that a weird scary avatar somehow restores your manhood. The rest of us will keep our powder dry.

So do you leave your keys in your car with the doors unlocked, because hey your car has never been stolen right?

Included among those "multiple testicles" you possess are Barak Obama's.

It's not gunphobes that worry me, it is people like you that are labeled as pro-gun that worry me as I don't want anyone thinking you represent our side. It is people like you that bargain away our rights one at a time while burying your head in the sand. Seems you call anything short of a knock at the door to collect your gun as nothing to worry about.

And maybe (probably) there are some of us who realize (using critical thinking skills as opossed to knee jerk reaction) that the topic at hand comes up several times a year and has for years about the UN. Someone just checked their email and decided to circulate an "all new and improved" version of the UN-gun taking crap and here we go again ... weeee!!!

Quoted for humor. Words, they mean things. :s0112::s0114::s0112:

And maybe (probably) there are some of us who realize (using critical thinking skills as opossed to knee jerk reaction) that the topic at hand comes up several times a year and has for years about the UN. Someone just checked their email and decided to circulate an "all new and improved" version of the UN-gun taking crap and here we go again ... weeee!!!

Well then you better go back and use those "critical thinking skills" to reread the original post and then come back and apologies for your utter lack of critical analysis with a side order of irrelevance. I'll just wait here.

You really missed the mark on that post. Bwahahahahahaha!

Quoted for humor. Words, they mean things. :s0112::s0114::s0112:

Well then you better go back and use those "critical thinking skills" to reread the original post and then come back and apologies for your utter lack of critical analysis with a side order of irrelevance. I'll just wait here.

You really missed the mark on that post. Bwahahahahahaha!

Weeeeeeee. Weeeeeeeee. Weeeeeee!

I didn't realized actual news source websites were rated among "chain letter/petition" emails to "stop oil speculation" and "please pray for Ricky-Bobby's infected big toe". Plus there is well and truly an effort on an International "firearms treaty" going on at the UN this very minute, unless of course you want to poo-poo that as well as poo-pooing the fact that on Aug. 3rd (or so) the government is "officially" out of money.

I am in favor of everything out lined in the original post........AFTER we go through five years of actively enforcing the laws we already have on the books and then checking to see if any new laws/orders are actually required. Feel good legislation or executive orders in the early stages of an election are rarely done for their stated purpose, but rather for facile political gain. I only wish I hadn't read this so soon after eating.

Bought me a new Beretta this morning at the local shop with a couple of high-cap mags. Got some ammo too. No problems.

For the hysterical ladies on the board (you know who you are, despite any "wooo-so-scary" avatars): Depend® or Feminine Care Products, Periods, Pantiliners, Tampons, Pads -Kotex®

Hehe. You girls crack me up.

Curious, why do you think that there is something wrong with females, in that a association with them is some kind of a insult, or is this a compliment? It does not read like one.

I guess I could open up my DSM IV-R and come to some weird conclusion on my own for your comments. I have been honored to have known and know some really neat gals in my life, nothing negative about them.

Bought me a new Beretta this morning at the local shop with a couple of high-cap mags. Got some ammo too. No problems.

For the hysterical ladies on the board (you know who you are, despite any "wooo-so-scary" avatars):

Hehe. You girls crack me up.

How many post 1986 mfg machine guns did you buy today? how many can you buy tomorrow? Just more mindless pap from our number one member with his head in the sand.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

;)

‘Fast and Furious’ hardly a ‘renegade operation,’ sources say

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ botched Operation Fast and Furious was not a “renegade operation” but a coordinated effort “from the top down,” say congressional sources and ATF insiders.

<broken link removed>

;)

&#8216;Fast and Furious' hardly a &#8216;renegade operation,' sources say

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' botched Operation Fast and Furious was not a "renegade operation" but a coordinated effort "from the top down," say congressional sources and ATF insiders.

<broken link removed>

I predict a post encouraging willful ignorance from CEF, with a side order of feminine hygiene products.

Freud would say that CEF's focus on feminine cleanliness was a indication of anxiety caused by psychosexual underdevelopment.

On a positive note CEF has reached the finial stage of psychosexual development.

The stages &#8212; the oral, the anal, the phallic, the latent, and the genital

Most humans reach this stage in childhood but we don't look down on you CEF, you can mature as slow as you wish, no pressure.

they-live.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRDlQwO0Ox9dYmGdYehcdvtiKVZTbqRK6fzlx2fBFchpgNijBw&t=1.jpg

That anyone who believes in the second amendment voted for Obama the first time boggles the mind, that they would vote for him twice is totally incredible. Come on libs admit it, you won't really vote for Obama again will you?

I hate to think that anyone could really be that stupid.

That anyone who believes in the second amendment voted for Obama the first time boggles the mind, that they would vote for him twice is totally incredible. Come on libs admit it, you won't really vote for Obama again will you?

I hate to think that anyone could really be that stupid.

I don't think it is a matter of being stupid, there are many people who are single political issue people. They rate their Issue, and it can be any of the hot political issues are number and that is where they make their candidate choice from. I don't think people are all 100% the agenda of Liberals or Conservatives. Most people seem to be a mix.

The other aspect, When Barry was elected we actually more local laws, a supreme court decision that improved our pro-gun world. I haven't had my coffee yet, so be nice. Has Barry actually done something that was anti-gun yet? I know there is talk, but that is about.

I liked GW and voted for him, but he was not all that pro-2nd Amendment.

I would like to see the castle doctrine in all 50 states and territories. The end of NFA and all those multiple anti-guns laws that only hurts the honest citizen and do not prevent crimes. We can focus on Barry, sort of like anti-gun nuts believe guns are the soul source of violence, but he is just the figure head. While getting a better POTUS is important, Congress has got to change too, on the federal and state levels.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top