JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has Barry actually done something that was anti-gun yet? I know there is talk, but that is about
Appointed two very anti-gun supreme court justices (one more and the 2a is in serious danger), Eric Holder as Attorney General, and Andrew Traver as head of the ATF. That's more than enough.

I don't think it is a matter of being stupid, there are many people who are single political issue people. They rate their Issue, and it can be any of the hot political issues are number and that is where they make their candidate choice from. I don't think people are all 100% the agenda of Liberals or Conservatives. Most people seem to be a mix.
I care about several issues but for me, being anti-2a is a deal breaker regardless of where they stand on other issues. I tend to be more libertarian on most issues.

So far I have not seen a Republican or any other candidate that can beat him . It is up to the Republican party to put forth a better candidate - someone that appeals to the masses and Obama will be gone next time. So where is the Republican candidate? Please dont send a quitter and an old man like last time. Maybe it will be Romeny or Bachman, yeah right - its pretty simple get a better canddiate that appeals to the masses.

I will vote Obama again unless a better canddiate comes around - its in the Republicans hands as Obama is a known entity.

James Ruby

James Ruby

I will vote Obama again unless a better canddiate comes around - its in the Republicans hands as Obama is a known entity.

James Ruby

James Ruby

I am stunned: You will vote Obama again, knowing what you now know?
The treasury is empty
Unemployment above 9%
Gas prices double what they were when he took office
2 anti-gun SCOTUS appointments
1 anti-gun AG
1 anti-gun Sec. of State
Operation Fast & Furious

Yes, Obama is a "known entity" alright. :s0077::s0054:

I am stunned: You will vote Obama again, knowing what you now know?
The treasury is empty
Unemployment above 9%
Gas prices double what they were when he took office
2 anti-gun SCOTUS appointments
1 anti-gun AG
1 anti-gun Sec. of State
Operation Fast & Furious

Yes, Obama is a "known entity" alright. :s0077::s0054:

You said it better than I was about to. I'll leave it at that.

Gas prices are not double what they were when Obama took offices - gas prices went to 4$ plus a gallon under GW. I agree with the remainder of your points. I will vote and many others will vote but the 2nd amendment to many is not the only right. I will vote for who I think is the best candidate and if the Republicans put some one like Palin on the ticket again for president I will vote for Obama again. Put someone honorable and trust worthy Republican like - I dont know who - I will vote for them. I do not want to lose gun rights but to me that is just one right - there are many others.

We gun owners are a minority and anyone who will be successful next election must be able to appeal to the masses if we are to have a democratic election. I personally do not like how Obama has performed ( my wife would vouch for that ) but after the crap we got under GW it was pretty much a given that he wasnt going to be followed by another Republican. The populace - call them sheeple if you must, had enough of Republicans for at least 4 years.

I am personally hoping for someone that can outshine Obama and his administration - his next four years scare me - but it would scare me more if we had Mccain and Palin in office. I would be afraid that Mccain would pass on leaving Palin as president. I would have voted for Mccain if he had Romeny or Julliana as hs Vice. Obama has setup the Republican party candidate who ever that is with a lot of advantages. If the Republicans can not win this next election it will be because they did not try hard enough, or they have not forgotten about GW yet.

I do not want to vote for Obama but must consder who his opposition is when it comes time.

James Ruby

I watch "Face the Nation" , "Meet the Press" and Zakari on CNN every Sunday morning and then take the dogs out to the Dog Park for a few miles hike. What I see on the air is that the Republicans are not providing details and facts. The Democrats do - whether those facts and details are accurate I cannot gurantee. The point here is that by not haveing "facts" to backup your position it appears to make that postion "to me " to be less than truthful.

The Republicans are fighting a real image issue to many and they really need to work on that - they need to sound like they know what they are doing and provide sound logical solutions - and then try to make thier solution happen. They need to commit and unanimously agree on a agenda. I know what Obama's Helathcare system looks like - but I know of no solutions presented by the Republicans as a whole- every Republican seems to have thier own solution - what about provding a condensed solution agreed to by the Republicans as a whole.

I have paid into Social Security for the last 40 some years - why should it be ok for me to expect less out of the government than my predecessors - why should I have my Medicare reduced or other benefits. I am only asking for those things that I paid for over the last decades. The Democrats are at least trying to protect that which I have earned. The Republicans want to reduce the benefits. That si part of the debate for increasing the national debt as i understand it.

James Ruby

"I would be afraid that Mccain would pass on leaving Palin as president."

I can only imagine that scenario. We'd be going into our third year of a cold war with Mars and she'd be dumping nucular bombs down mineshafts trying to kill ****.

I still think Tom Selleck should be the GOP candidate this go-round. Ron Paul can be his VP. He'd have a lot more appeal than some old man or senator nobody's heard of.

image.axd?picture=2011%2F4%2FNRAblog_Tom_Selleck_NFM_Visit_1a.jpg

This video says it all for me: Simpsons

Too bad there will never be a reasonable chance of anyone who truly believes in our freedoms elected. There has not been a truly great president in office in my lifetime. (I'm in my early thirties) And until we can get past the concept of a two party system there never will be.

The last republican in office wrecked the country and the current democrat is pissing on the wreckage.

End result: We Lose.

A

I care about several issues but for me, being anti-2a is a deal breaker regardless of where they stand on other issues. I tend to be more libertarian on most issues.

We may have our firearms but if you have a low paying job or no job at all, no health insurance, no home to live in and no food on the table you tend to be more than a one issue voter.

I support our RIGHT to keep and bear arms but I also know that throughout the last century the Democratic party has a better record of supporting the poor and middle class than conservative politicians. Quality of life is very important to all of us! I have voted for, and will continue to vote for Republications on an individual basis when I see one that supports not only the Constitution, but also supports ALL Americans, rich, middle class and poor equally! :s0155:

I support our RIGHT to keep and bear arms but I also know that throughout the last century the Democratic party has a better record of supporting the poor and middle class than conservative politicians. Quality of life is very important to all of us! I have voted for, and will continue to vote for Republications on an individual basis when I see one that supports not only the Constitution, but also supports ALL Americans, rich, middle class and poor equally! :s0155:

So you support the Dems because the so-called "War on Poverty" is a smashing success. Oh wait, it isn't.

It's hard to believe idiots believing in this class warfare garbage still exist in the 21st century and continue to ruin this country by having government goons satiate their insane lust for other peoples' money and property. Not only stupid but blatantly anti-liberty, unconstitutional, and in my opinion, borderline treasonous.

By the way the vast majority of the GOP is just as evil and greedy.

My solution: anyone who receives government money loses their voting rights permanently due to conflict of interest.

Oh right, the so-called "War on Poverty" is a smashing success. Oh wait, it isn't

It's hard to believe idiots believing in this class warfare garbage still exist in the 21st century and continue to ruin this country by having government goons satiate their insane lust for other peoples' money and property. Not only stupid but blatantly anti-liberty, unconstitutional, and in my opinion, borderline treasonous.

My solution: anyone who receives government money loses their voting rights permanently due to conflict of interest.

Why is it necessary for you to insult those that you don't agree with by calling them "idiots"? :huh:

By the way, "government money" is our money anyway.

Then quite making me pay into Social Security and pay me back what I havent used. I feel that after paying into Socail Security for 40 years that I am owed those benefits. I am not asking for something I did not earn.

James Ruby

Why is it necessary for you to insult those that you don't agree with by calling them "idiots"? :huh:

By the way, "government money" is our money anyway.

Just calling a spade a spade. Mental handicap is the only logical explanation for continued support of the government murder-theft machine.

If you think "government money" is "our money", why can't I stop paying taxes without getting no-knock raided by goons?

Then quite making me pay into Social Security and pay me back what I havent used. I feel that after paying into Socail Security for 40 years that I am owed those benefits. I am not asking for something I did not earn.

James Ruby

Tell that to the government. They already pissed away all your SS money. Blame it on the fools who believed FDR's lies in the 30's.

So as a disabled veteran you suggest I should not be allowed to vote because I get my disability from the Government? Seems kind of harsh. I already have been forced to pay for my "free" health care they promised me, and now people suggest I lose my voting rights......"Some fun, eh, Bambi?"

James Ruby

James Ruby

If I get kicked in the sack and puked on by someone I will do everything I can to prevent that from repeating.
Voting for Obama will only ensure that it keeps happening and the only unknown will be for long and how many times.
I'll vote for the unknown vs. this proven failure everday of the week - an egotistical, ignorant, non-leader failure who has hurt most Americans with the use of his unique "qualities and abilities". And he will reduce our 2A freedoms, the longer he is in office the closer he gets to it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top