JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure does, that's why "climate change" is so prolific among a certain subculture.

Yup.

The paranoid dooms day global warming preppers have entire forums where the fantasize with each other about how many carbon credits they have hoarded in the basement, and how they will shoot anyone who comes and forces them to use an internal combustion engine. Tactical hyper-mileage during the post enviro-apocalypse is also hot stuff. Paying 3 - 5 times retail for a used Prius and solar panels was not uncommon not even a year ago.

Those SHTF people are pretty nuts - paranoia, fear, groupthink, and self reinforcement are powerful drivers for self delusion.

Don't forget, there is always the option of writing in Mickey Mouse.

That's right, and dang if he didn't win.............. obama-speech-340x213.jpg

obama-speech-340x213.jpg

Yup.

The paranoid dooms day global warming preppers have entire forums where the fantasize with each other about how many carbon credits they have hoarded in the basement, and how they will shoot anyone who comes and forces them to use an internal combustion engine. Tactical hyper-mileage during the post enviro-apocalypse is also hot stuff. Paying 3 - 5 times retail for a used Prius and solar panels was not uncommon not even a year ago.

Those SHTF people are pretty nuts - paranoia, fear, groupthink, and self reinforcement are powerful drivers for self delusion.

Home | Ready.gov :s0131:

I keep hearing our NWFA Liberals tell me there is nothing to worry about with Obama and gun control. So all you who have argued vehemently that Obama isn't going to do any gun control and our guns are safe with Obama as President, what do you say now?

Hate to tell ya but ... they lied. I hope that most folks here weren't fooled, and I really hope nobody here is fooled next election.

Yup.

"Global Warming !!!" ... Do we really need another religion ?

(Saw that on another website. Thought about making it a signature line. :cool:)

Last Edited:
All topics must be firearms related.

My opinions of science are no concern of yours. Besides, if I wanted to talk about science, it wouldn't be with a glorified painter. :s0114:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads