JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So as a disabled veteran you suggest I should not be allowed to vote because I get my disability from the Government? Seems kind of harsh. I already have been forced to pay for my "free" health care they promised me, and now people suggest I lose my voting rights......"Some fun, eh, Bambi?"

Hey, you signed your life away to the killer government, don't make other people pay for whatever they did to you. When's the last time the armed forces did any sort of national defense? Nope, just a bunch of sick power lords murdering all over the globe to satiate the bloodlust and generate business for government-corporate defense contracts.

"...an egotistical, ignorant, non-leader failure who has hurt most Americans with the use of his unique "qualities and abilities""

That sounds like just about every president we've had. And will have, most likely.

Hey, you signed your life away to the killer government, don't make the taxpayers pay for whatever they did to you. When's the last time the armed forces did any sort of national defense? Nope, just a bunch of sick power lords murdering all over the globe to satiate the bloodlust.

Ross - you have to understand dmancornell, he comes here to barf out his beliefs in hope someone will take issue with it.
Let it go.............he is like a dog that continually humps your leg, don't give him your leg and he'll go after someone or something else!

We appreciate your service to the United States of America.

Hey, you signed your life away to the killer government, don't make other people pay for whatever they did to you. When's the last time the armed forces did any sort of national defense? Nope, just a bunch of sick power lords murdering all over the globe to satiate the bloodlust and generate business for government-corporate defense contracts.

Dmancornell, don't post this here, take it elsewhere. This thread and this forum is about second amendment politics only. I respect your right to your opinion and your right to express your opinion. However, NWFA is not the place to have this kind of debate and actions will be taken to keep compliance with this rule, fair warning.

I personaly would never treat a serviceman in such a callus manor; reading your posts makes me ashamed to know it was posted here.

So you support the Dems because the so-called "War on Poverty" is a smashing success. Oh wait, it isn't.

It's hard to believe idiots believing in this class warfare garbage still exist in the 21st century and continue to ruin this country by having government goons satiate their insane lust for other peoples' money and property. Not only stupid but blatantly anti-liberty, unconstitutional, and in my opinion, borderline treasonous.

By the way the vast majority of the GOP is just as evil and greedy.

My solution: anyone who receives government money loses their voting rights permanently due to conflict of interest.

Trickle down economics wasn't so great either.

Seems to me class warfare is being waged with reckless abandon. Why is inflation not much of an issue right now? Because the low and middle classes are the ones who are being hit the hardest and basically keeping it at bay through unemployment and stagnant wages. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around the philosophy/policy that essentially protects the richest of Americans at the expense of middle America.

That anyone who believes in the second amendment voted for Obama the first time boggles the mind, that they would vote for him twice is totally incredible. Come on libs admit it, you won't really vote for Obama again will you?

I hate to think that anyone could really be that stupid.

I wouldn't consider a vote for Obama again as stupid when the likes of a Bachmann is the potential alternative. The policies and philosophy of the conservative/Republican ideology are just not anything I can get behind right now because there is no compromise in their lexicon. Essentially, the purest/fundamentalist mentality does not allow for compromise or tolerance and to me that is one of the major reasons why problems aren't being solved in DC.

I still think Tom Selleck should be the GOP candidate this go-round. Ron Paul can be his VP. He'd have a lot more appeal than some old man or senator nobody's heard of.

image.axd?picture=2011%2F4%2FNRAblog_Tom_Selleck_NFM_Visit_1a.jpg

I'd vote for him!

ESAD !!

Wow. Ok, I defended (and still am bound by my oath) the Constitution, which recognizes you have a right to your opinion....I will be polite and won't tell you what I think of it.

I also know that throughout the last century the Democratic party has a better record of supporting the poor and middle class than conservative politicians.

I guess it depends on what you want to believe, you believe that giving money to people who won't work is helping them, many of us know otherwise. Paying people to sit on their butts creates a new and enduring class of butt sitters, and that is what has happened.

Trickle down economics wasn't so great either.

Under Ronald Reagan I started my business, he made it seem like a sure thing and it was, the business is much better paying than what I earned before starting it.

Imagine that, a president who actually supported small business instead of stabbing it in the back. Obama loves business too, like GE, which paid no taxes last year out of it's billions but sure has helped the despot slickster Obama. Small businesses pay more though, is that how Marx envisioned it? :s0112:

As for anyone who blames Republicans for what is about to happen to Social Security and Medicare, my gosh, how come the rest of us saw this coming for years, and you are just now waking up? Republicans have been warning people that the money has been stolen from social security and squandered in the general fund, why didn't you listen? Now, who exactly is it that wants a huge bloated government that soaks up every dime, Republicans? No, that would be the Democrats! Can't you see that?

I don't guess anyone's minds will be changed by this thread though, if you believe Democrats are for the poor you will still believe it.

I beleive that the largest bloat to government was when GW tried to make our security functional by creating the department of homeland security in an attempt to take even more of our rights away in the disguise of protecting us. Yes the Republicans say they are not for big government too bad GW wasnt reading the play book.

James Ruby

James Ruby

I beleive that the largest bloat to government was when GW tried to make our security functional by creating the department of homeland security in an attempt to take even more of our rights away in the disguise of protecting us. Yes the Republicans say they are not for big government too bad GW wasnt reading the play book.

James Ruby

James Ruby

I don't know about "largest bloat to government," but certainly a bloat, sure glad Obama had the integrity and fortitude to dismantle it like he "promised".........................:s0001:

We may have our firearms but if you have a low paying job or no job at all, no health insurance, no home to live in and no food on the table you tend to be more than a one issue voter.

I support our RIGHT to keep and bear arms but I also know that throughout the last century the Democratic party has a better record of supporting the poor and middle class than conservative politicians. Quality of life is very important to all of us! I have voted for, and will continue to vote for Republications on an individual basis when I see one that supports not only the Constitution, but also supports ALL Americans, rich, middle class and poor equally! :s0155:
I would prefer the government to foster an economic climate that enables me to support myself. I DON'T WANT the government to support me, and I don't believe they have the right to take my money, or anyone else's money to support someone who refuses to support themselves.

LBJ's "great society" started this entitlement mess/mentality, and we've been on the downhill slide ever since.
FDR's plan was bad enough, but at least it was designed to pay ME back what I paid in, provided I live long enough.

NOT this crap of income redistribution that fosters irresponsible behavior and promotes victimhood for financial gain/security.
That was never the intent of the founders. They envisioned a society of free, productive INDIVIDUALS. Not a dependent collective.

I couldn't agree more Jamie. It's the Democrat Party as a whole and progressive liberals, that fosters government dependence. The progressive liberals already control the Democrat Party and are working on control of the Republican Party.

I couldn't agree more Jamie. It's the Democrat Party as a whole and progressive liberals, that fosters government dependence. The progressive liberals already control the Democrat Party and are working on control of the Republican Party.

Don't give the Republican party a free pass. In the end the policies that get passed by both parties shows that neither party do things in the best interest of the country or it's citizens. The main difference between Republicans and Democrats seems to be who they pander to for votes. Once in office they both seem to do the exact same thing if you look past the dog and pony show political theater.

Time to dump all incumbents and all incumbent parties for Constitutional and Libertarian parties.

Let's stop calling them 'leaders'. Except for the POTUS, everyone else is supposed to represent us, the people. WE are the leaders, so let's start leading by voting the rats out.

Don't give the Republican party a free pass. In the end the policies that get passed by both parties shows that neither party do things in the best interest of the country or it's citizens. The main difference between Republicans and Democrats seems to be who they pander to for votes. Once in office they both seem to do the exact same thing if you look past the dog and pony show political theater.

Time to dump all incumbents and all incumbent parties for Constitutional and Libertarian parties.

I'll jump on board with the Constitutional party.. LIBertarians are too "Whatever you want to do" for me...

I'm not giving the Republicans a pass. There being taken over by the same progressive liberal bunch that controls the democrats. There all cut from the same cloth. What bothers me is all the complaining about the government going to **** in a hand basket and what do we the voters do? We re-elected the same people and expect things to get fixed.

I'm not giving the Republicans a pass. There being taken over by the same progressive liberal bunch that controls the democrats. There all cut from the same cloth. What bothers me is all the complaining about the government going to **** in a hand basket and what do we the voters do? We re-elected the same people and expect things to get fixed.

It's a broken system; I have no answers on how to fix it. Good people that could make a change don't have a chance when all forms of media are in the Democrats and Republicans pockets. I don't honestly see a solution that doesn't involve spilling a lot of blood and even that solution often starts as a peoples movement and ends with a Despot in control.

It's a broken system; I have no answers on how to fix it. Good people that could make a change don't have a chance when all forms of media are in the Democrats and Republicans pockets. I don't honestly see a solution that doesn't involve spilling a lot of blood and even that solution often starts as a peoples movement and ends with a Despot in control.

I don't have the answer either. The good people you speak of won't run and I don't blame them. Who wants to go through the anal review the main stream media puts anyone through if you disagree with them. There is no easy fix. I do know that re-electing the same trash won't fix anything.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top