JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt you'll find many on this board who feels that there aren't already enough laws in this country. We don't know 1/10 of them, and more are being passed all the time. We don't need more laws, we need to enforce the ones we have and work on the basics like getting the deficit under control before it takes us down.

Any gun laws Obama brings, and I do not doubt that he won't take a shot at it, will most likely occur after the next election. WHICH HE WILL WIN. You heard that. President Obama will be a 2 term President. He's tried to be a centrist his whole term, to the point of pissing off true dyed in the wool libs. But they'll come back vote for him anyway. You'll see.

All you haters can hope for is that you get enough Congressmen and Senators opposed to this bubblegum that it gets body slammed as soon as it's introduced.

I keep hearing our NWFA Liberals tell me there is nothing to worry about with Obama and gun control. So all you who have argued vehemently that Obama isn't going to do any gun control and our guns are safe with Obama as President, what do you say now?

Some how I think this thread will be met with Liberal cricket sounds! Yes I'm calling out you defenders, what ya got to say now? As these in fact the Droids we're looking for? :s0112:

Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future

<broken link removed>

So, nothing has happened... again. I've been hearing these feminine shreaks from the permanently hysterical for over two years. Wake me up when there's something actually out there to get excited about.

You girls need to quit wetting your pants and quit thinking that a weird scary avatar somehow restores your manhood. The rest of us will keep our powder dry.

Ok let me clarify - if you are discharged as any thing other than a honorable discharge you should not have the right to own a weapon - you have not completed your agreement with this country of ours. I do not care for what ever reason it is. I have spent 13+ years of my life in the navy riding submarines. I apologize for not being more accurate.

James Ruby

Thats still a load of crap. Being a bubblehead explains your rational. Your stayment is still full of crap..............

You sould very anti military did you get kicked out? There are still hundreds of reasons and you just want to take them all away because of a classification someone is listed under. Do you think the US military are communists or something? You fear them?

Think about your statement and you should delete it.

I am very military - my family is very military and no I did not get kicked out - I left with an honorable discharge, under honorable conditions - they paid me my retirement early. I see things many times to my disadvantage as black and white - you either did your job or you did not. You either left the military under honorable conditions or you did not - pretty simple. Scott - you sound like you support slackers and those that have decided that its ok to leave under less than honorable conditions - I hope I am wrong. I have no desire to ever go back in but the US Navy was good to me and though I do not agree with the military 100% I strongly suport those that are there and do thier jobs with honor. In todays world this seems to be a lost trait - to do a good job - be dependable - do what you say and mean it. There is nothing that says that I am right - these are my beleifs.

James Ruby

JGRuby, I think the point was taking away a basic constitutional right is excessive punishment. There are benefits from a honorable discharge, like you retirement if you completed the time, GI bill, home loans, VA health, care etc. I don't think it isn't the idea that if a person cause harm they should not be punished/fines. That punishment/fine should be inline with that ever they did. Sort of like a extreme, you are doing 56 in a 55 and they revoke your driving license. So people who sign up, do not know what they are actually getting into, some will not succeed in the military for that reason. If a person gets brig time, then yes that is just like jail time for regular people, but still the punishment should reflect the crime.

Just because a person is lame or lazy/slacker is that really a justification to strip them of their 2nd Amendment rights, or any rights?

Rights are rights - inalienable. If they can be taken away, they have become privileges. It's not called the bill of privileges. Just so we're clear.

JGRuby - You took the same oath I did - that includes the parts you don't like.

So, nothing has happened... again. I've been hearing these feminine shreaks from the permanently hysterical for over two years. Wake me up when there's something actually out there to get excited about.

You girls need to quit wetting your pants and quit thinking that a weird scary avatar somehow restores your manhood. The rest of us will keep our powder dry.

CEF, be sure to put the seat back up when you're done urinating! ;) :s0155:

Just keep peeing your pants and running around in circles screeching, ladies. Those of us with multiple testicles will continue to keep our powder dry. We'll end up in the same place -- no diminution of gun rights. But it won't be as a result of feminine hysteria of the type promoted by the original poster.

Just keep peeing your pants and running around in circles screeching, ladies. Those of us with multiple testicles will continue to keep our powder dry. We'll end up in the same place -- no diminution of gun rights. But it won't be as a result of feminine hysteria of the type promoted by the original poster.

I don't know, I know some women who are real cool under pressure. Also there is post about a young deputy who is as you describe about and the young lady who he stopped being cool under pressure, are you sure you don't have your sexes mixed up? Maybe male hysteria is worse than feminine hysteria?

Everything is just freakin peachy. Multiple testicles? Do you do your thinking with them? Maybe they won't diminish our gun rights, but it certainly won't be for lack of trying. Zero is on a tear with the Executive Orders, a regular dictator in the making. We don't need no stinking congress to declare war on Libya - we got the UN... Are you kidding me? Can't get carbon taxes through congress? Handy dandy E.O. right here - go get 'em EPA. Remember the "no fly, no buy" list? Get ready to see it again. TSA says you don't buy weapons, you don't buy weapons.

We'll end up in the same place -- no diminution of gun rights.

<broken link removed>

You were saying?

By the way, this executive order violates existing federal law forbidding the transfer of any buyer information to the feds. Not that it matters to the ATF, they've already killed people, might as well go all in.

Included among those "multiple testicles" you possess are Barak Obama's.

It's not gunphobes that worry me, it is people like you that are labeled as pro-gun that worry me as I don't want anyone thinking you represent our side. It is people like you that bargain away our rights one at a time while burying your head in the sand. Seems you call anything short of a knock at the door to collect your gun as nothing to worry about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top