JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't there anyone in that sewer we call our nations capitol with enough intestinal fortitude to stop the king from destroying our country? This BS everyday is getting to be beyond ridicules. How can 300 million people watch this guy destroy everything our nation is built on?
The how is easy....
Two generations of federal ofmversitr and mandates within public education for starters...

All those sucking of the government teet, they don't care what he does as long as the money keeps coming in...

Americans lost control of their government generations ago. The politicians are just being more blatant about now...

He did promise to fundamentally change America... Welcome aboard!!!

I like how Obummer sits there all smug, telling us all he wasn't coming for our guns at all, and how he is the biggest gun sales man in history, all the while Killery spouts that she isn't trying to take away our guns ether!!! They both just gutted the 2nd with out actually infringing on it! What a end run they have come up with! SOB's

Isn't there anyone in that sewer we call our nations capitol with enough intestinal fortitude to stop the king from destroying our country? This BS everyday is getting to be beyond ridicules. How can 300 million people watch this guy destroy everything our nation is built on?
The only one that might is Trey Gowdy...but even then who knows?

ATF told me that if I don't have all my ducks in a row, there is a 10 year prison sentence and 1.5million dollar fine.
All it takes is an inspection and they look and see mfg without the proper license in place.
:s0012:

ATF told me that if I don't have all my ducks in a row, there is a 10 year prison sentence and 1.5million dollar fine.
All it takes is an inspection and they look and see mfg without the proper license in place.
:s0012:

Did they tell you that they are not the ones who enforce's ITAR, They just report non payer's to State ?

Did they tell you that you can get a Commerce Dept. Exemption if you don't sell to Police,Military or Foreign export . Because that is how the law is written ?

We sell weapon's out of the country so we pay the fee's.
Don't sell to the above mentioned and you don't have to pay.
It's been that way for years.

Nothing new it came out in 2012 just been going mainstream now ..................

Oh yeah did they mention the 11% FET tax on the sale price of every firearm after 49 gun's manufactured under your FFL ?????.............

Last Edited:
If you sell to the aforementioned entities you will have to pay the fee's.
I don't like paying them but it's the way it is for now.

Write your Congressman instead of complaining about a Bull-Sheet ITAR reg. on a website.

Complaining only pisses everyone else off beside's yourself.
If you don't have a 07/02 FFL you probably don't really understand what is going on anyway..

They Cant ban firearms so they are fu-cking with manufacturer's. That simple.
They want small guy's to go away that can't eat a $2250 hit each year.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top