JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congenital personality defect, I'm afraid... the only thing that gets my mother out of her PMS 24/7 attitude is bathroom humor. The iFart app had her running for the loo from laughing so hard...

I would vote for Rat

593a1db01a3601347441005056a9545d.jpg

So my wife has spent all morning chatting with ATF and the state dept about all this. Our local ATF office didn't even have the updated info until today.

So here I am a type 01 gunsmiths going along doing repairs and mods.
Collect a tax on every single job. That I already pay taxes on mind u!!
Oh I already pay $2100 a year for business insurance...

I tell you what, I'm going to have one heck of a hobby shop now.

Last Edited:
All that extra money will go to research gun violence..so I read...instead of going to enforce existing gun laws, which we all obey anyway. Misappropriation of funds in my book

@Velzey I have a column every week at a fairly large activism site--would you mind if I sent you an email with some questions and to get your story on how the Administration's trying to put you out of business with this one?

Damn Velzey, I knew this would have that effect! I feel for ya, this is all effin wrong, WRONG! Burning good hard working folks like this, while claiming they have created more jobs! SHAME ON THEM, SHAME! Please, don't pull the plug yet, lets see where this election takes us first!

Here's the next question: what's it take to Lawyer Up on this one? Contact Magpul and all the aftermarket-parts vendors, and the EPL vendors... this could be the Mother Of All Class Actions.

Isn't there anyone in that sewer we call our nations capitol with enough intestinal fortitude to stop the king from destroying our country? This BS everyday is getting to be beyond ridicules. How can 300 million people watch this guy destroy everything our nation is built on?

Probably most of 'em don't KNOW about it yet... this was done *very* under-the-radar.

I can also see a Disproportionate Impact argument in the courtroom when a little guy tinkering with his own gun in his basement is unreasonably subjected to the same regulatory burdens as International Merchants of Death like HK, Glock and FN Herstal...

Somebody should contact the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus, the Liberty Caucus and the various other 2A groups of Congress and fill them in, then pointblank ask "Now that you've been made aware of this blatant and deliberate attempt to destroy the firearms community, what are you going to DO about it?"

Sad days ahead! Just think, you and I now have to pay a tax or fee or some other B.S. for the right to continue to have a right! Hum..............What part of inalienable rights do these monsters think they are going to get away with! Shall Not Be Infringed just got a sh!t load Infringed upon! we all ready "Pay" to exercise a right, and now they expect us to pay even more!!!

It's always the small GREAT people that get screwed with stuff like this.

I can sort of understand that kind of fee for a shop that does a few hundred thousand each year but it kills the little guy.

If this keeps up we will all have to ship guns to other states for reliable repairs and such:(:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top