JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's always the "park and ride" near the Portland International Raceway and at the south end of town (on old Oregon 99W near Tigard. Take the bus through town and avoid the parking problems.

Just a thought

Heck, I don't drink and by then my dentures will have had a "reline". (This helps me to eat). The last CC Rider leaves SW 6th and Salmon at 6:30 pm. (Getting back to St. Helens after that gets to be problematic).

I can get there if I take the bus, but it's about a 2-mile walk to the place. (I don't mind that, it is the 29-mile walk back to the house that can become tiring).
I think I will be going so you can ride with me if you wish. After all we are in the same city.

I don't know if I can make it, but it sounds like fun.

Going to the NWFA meetup:

1B141C0B-63BA-48E2-898C-7DEBBD5869B5.jpeg

Coming home from the NWFA meetup:

F9B31100-0424-4B5D-896B-60D74C761A33.jpeg

You're killing me, Smalls!!
It is the same night as our Blue & Gold Ceremony for the Cub Scouts crossing over to become Boy Scouts and I'm part of the hosting committee. I hope it's a good one and you hold another soon.

Time and money won't allow it ( I just came back to work after 3 1/2 months of for medical and no time to draw from.
So now it's catch up for the next few months.
How ever if any of you guys end up coming to Alaska PM me and I'll see what we can arrange in the entertainment and noise category.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top