JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I enjoy an annual post-Christmas ritual (with rum in coffee) of filling up my new calendar with birthdates, new/used toys (guns, vehicles, instruments, etc.), vacations, past memories and upcoming events.

2-24 should be a fun day, starting with the Hillsboro Gun Show and then the NWFA shindig. Hell, I might even go shooting first thing in the morning and make it a trifecta!

2018 calendar.JPG

Well, let's see. If I get hubby to drive, we could make Chehalis in 2 1/2 hours. Call it three with coffee and potty stops. Another hour to the state line. Lock up the sidearms (we have WA and UT but no OR). Then however long to the locale. Say 4 1/2 hours. Still a maybe. We have friends in Saint Helens and an adult grandson in Ethel (or is it Onalaska) that we could probably stay with Saturday night. That would cut down the driving. We make the drive to Chehalis/Centrailia every month or so to see family or go to a gun show, so I'll discuss it with hubby.

Well, let's see. If I get hubby to drive, we could make Chehalis in 2 1/2 hours. Call it three with coffee and potty stops. Another hour to the state line. Lock up the sidearms (we have WA and UT but no OR). Then however long to the locale. Say 4 1/2 hours. Still a maybe. We have friends in Saint Helens and an adult grandson in Ethel (or is it Onalaska) that we could probably stay with Saturday night. That would cut down the driving. We make the drive to Chehalis/Centrailia every month or so to see family or go to a gun show, so I'll discuss it with hubby.

Love to see you there. St. Helens, OR?

Yep. A friend moved to St. Helens to be near her daughter, sil and grandkids. One of these days we'll get our OR concealed, but there are a lot of hoops to jump through. Don't mind jumping, just haven't had the time. Letters of reference, not a big deal. Mostly it's the applying in person when we live in Kingston. By the time we get around to it, we'll end up having to take another course that is accepted in OR.

Alcohol wise, do they have anything other then beer?

I looked it up. McMennamin's makes and sells their own hard alcohol but I doubt LL does since the official name of the place is Lucky Labrador Beer Hall, which sort of confirms my suspicion. I know they sell good beers and tasty pizza by the pie/slice.

To that point, I believe it's a matter of licensing (and cost), so they probably have ciders and maybe wine, but no hooch. Anyone else know for sure? I like a Moscow Mule, tequila, rum, Irish whiskey, Canadian...

Oh hell, guess I'm just versatile.

I'll definitely try to get there, may drag youngest son along. Is there a 'cigar friendly' porch available there? That way I could indulge all my bad habits in one place....;-)

I'll definitely try to get there, may drag youngest son along. Is there a 'cigar friendly' porch available there? That way I could indulge all my bad habits in one place....;-)

Yes, there is a pretty large covered area outside where people are allowed to have their dogs. This time of year there's not many people that sit out there as it's not heated. I know some places may have signs say "NO CIGARS" but I didn't see those.

Yes, there is a pretty large covered area outside where people are allowed to have their dogs. This time of year there's not many people that sit out there as it's not heated. I know some places may have signs say "NO CIGARS" but I didn't see those.
No worries, sounds hopeful. I'll call 'em tomorrow and ask. Thanks..!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top