JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
We're back with another swap meet sale! This event will be Nov 19th 2023 from 10AM-4PM.

This will be our second indoor swap meet, as our first went perfectly. Because it will be indoors, we invite everyone to bring firearms to openly display! We can facilitate the transfer for a discounted rate of $25 + $10 for the state.

Anyone is invited to reserve a table to buy/sell/trade anything firearm related. Have some ammo for a gun you no longer own? Furniture for a build that never got finished? We encourage everyone available to come out, make some deals, and have a good time.

As always, thanks to all our past vendors and can't wait to see our new ones! There will be free wifi for mobile payments.

Please e-mail us to RSVP, so that we can get a preliminary count before hand at [email protected]

We're back with another swap meet sale! This event will be Nov 19th 2023 from 10AM-4PM.

This will be our second indoor swap meet, as our first went perfectly. Because it will be indoors, we invite everyone to bring firearms to openly display! We can facilitate the transfer for a discounted rate of $25 + $10 for the state.

Anyone is invited to reserve a table to buy/sell/trade anything firearm related. Have some ammo for a gun you no longer own? Furniture for a build that never got finished? We encourage everyone available to come out, make some deals, and have a good time.

As always, thanks to all our past vendors and can't wait to see our new ones! There will be free wifi for mobile payments.

Please e-mail us to RSVP, so that we can get a preliminary count before hand at [email protected]
i missed the first one, how does it work? if i wanted to sell? thanks kent

i missed the first one, how does it work? if i wanted to sell? thanks kent
Tell us you want a table (if you want one), show up a little before 10, check in with us, bring in your stuff for sale and set up! If you're bringing in firearms, just allow us to check them before entry.

Tell us you want a table (if you want one), show up a little before 10, check in with us, bring in your stuff for sale and set up! If you're bringing in firearms, just allow us to check them before entry.
Looks like I will be coming in off Scholls Ferry Road off of 217. Which way do I turn when I take Scholls Ferry? Right or left. Been many a year since I have been up there, Louie

Looks like I will be coming in off Scholls Ferry Road off of 217. Which way do I turn when I take Scholls Ferry? Right or left. Been many a year since I have been up there, Louie
Depends if you're going north or south but you turn north onto SW Cascade Ave. It does show where to turn in the map at the top of the posting as well.

I guess I missed something in the details posted for this event.

A friend and I showed up three hours after the posted start time. Three guys there still setting up their tables.

Was there a fire alarm or something ?

I guess I missed something in the details posted for this event.

A friend and I showed up three hours after the posted start time. Three guys there still setting up their tables.

Was there a fire alarm or something ?
We will be changing our start and run times for the next events. The meet is overall great, just need to iron out some details and procedures to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top