JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
We're back with another swap meet sale! This event will be Sept 9th 2023 from 10AM-4PM. We are going to be continuing offering free table rentals as well. Anyone is invited to reserve a table to buy/sell/trade anything firearm related. Have some ammo for a gun you no longer own? Furniture for a build that never got finished? We encourage everyone available to come out, make some deals, and have a good time.

If serialized parts (firearms of any type) are wanting to be bought/sold, please do not display firearms in the parking lot, but bring it inside the shop (cased) and allow inspection inside. We can facilitate the transfer inside our shop for a discounted rate of $25 + $10 for the state. Again, please do not openly display firearms on the tables.

Since the first event, we have come up with a solution for gun display. Please take pictures of the firearm you are wanting to sell/trade and print off a photo to place on your table. If you need help, you can bring the firearm inside and we can print off a picture for you.

We plan on doing these as much as possible until the weather turns. We may be able to hold these inside as well in the winter. There will be free wifi for mobile payments.

Please e-mail us to RSVP, so that we can get a preliminary count before hand at [email protected]

Wooster-
You guys good if I create a list of some of the stuff I will be bringing this weekend to sell?

Looking forward to it. The pile is getting big. Hopefully some buyers will show!! Looking like nice weather!

Wooster-
You guys good if I create a list of some of the stuff I will be bringing this weekend to sell?

Looking forward to it. The pile is getting big. Hopefully some buyers will show!! Looking like nice weather!
Bring it all! I'm sure we can get you a second table as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top