JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it was it would have to have some sort of red or green scope reticle overlaid on the head or chest.
:D

It must be the Camp Namanu cap I stole from my daughter, has that turban vibe...

Hmmm, dog friendly, maybe,
21767989_10210449919950623_549621795143260025_n.jpg

Time and money won't allow it ( I just came back to work after 3 1/2 months of for medical and no time to draw from.
So now it's catch up for the next few months.
How ever if any of you guys end up coming to Alaska PM me and I'll see what we can arrange in the entertainment and noise category.

Only during the salmon and halibut season Art but not far from a trap shooting station... :p:p:p;)

I hate all of you, therefore I will be attending this event in order to equally abuse each of you in person. It'll make April 15th not seem so bad.

Yer welcome! :D
Was pretty sure there was no possible way I could make it. Then this post. This post changes everything.

I'll be working

I'm glad i was able to suggest this as and event that we could all attend , I thought Link said it would take place in january I have the whole month of January off but I see it has been moved to february . Hope you all have a good time

P'S Pied Piper Pizza here In Vancouver does not charge anything to schedual and event so long as you purchase the food they sell, and from the looks of it should hold 75 to 100
right off the freeway 205 and 500 easy access

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR