JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck, I don't drink and by then my dentures will have had a "reline". (This helps me to eat). The last CC Rider leaves SW 6th and Salmon at 6:30 pm. (Getting back to St. Helens after that gets to be problematic).

I can get there if I take the bus, but it's about a 2-mile walk to the place. (I don't mind that, it is the 29-mile walk back to the house that can become tiring).

Heck, I don't drink and by then my dentures will have had a "reline". (This helps me to eat). The last CC Rider leaves SW 6th and Salmon at 6:30 pm. (Getting back to St. Helens after that gets to be problematic).

I can get there if I take the bus, but it's about a 2-mile walk to the place. (I don't mind that, it is the 29-mile walk back to the house that can become tiring).
No. If you need a ride i'm in for the whole trip. No walking.

It'll make April 15th not seem so bad.

Oh so you are one of those guys. I have a few friends who wait until that day to pay all their years taxes at one time. They get quite the attitude that day, and I make sure I call them and remind them of the fing government taxes due. One of them I usually only talk to that day each year, he usually has to write a 6 figure check.

I pay estimateds every month so it is not as painful until I total up the payments at tax time. I will calendar myself to drop you a PM that day.

Is anyone going to invite Gina Statutory? I knew a man that was dragged before a Columbia County judge because of her. He told the magistrate, "Your honor, she told me she was 18! How did I know she was lying through her braces?"

Her Underoos should have been a dead giveaway!

Last Edited:
I don't think there are any signs posted there that I recall. I carried concealed at the last gathering, I'm sure most others did too. Safest room in the place ;)

Now fellas, don'tcha know they have made most of Portland a gun free zone and a sanctuary city? No one needs a gun because we are all safe from harm because of the "no guns allowed" rules and our undocumented breatheren there to protect us all. :rolleyes:

Excuse me.... I just threw up a little in my mouth from my own BS.... I will probably be carrying with extra mags. ;)

We ( my wife and I ) are kicking around the idea of going....So save some beer and chow for us!...:D
Andy

Too far away to tell at this point........I'm also not a "big crowds" kind of person.

Hopefully you two and the other mods can make an appearance, even if it's only for a few :)

Had to put myself in the "maybe" category. Going back to Australia the end of February and not sure if I will be leaving before the 24th or not. If I'm here we'll be there!! We really enjoyed the last one, hope to make it to this one!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top