JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Managed to get this evening open! Will be able to drop by for a while! And yes, I'll be discussing inanimate objects, (tools) and how to use them! Last one I attended was really great to meet so many people! I even scored a box of powder for my reloads! Looking forward to a great casual event and meeting some awesome people!

I really enjoyed meeting you, @Stomper , yesterday. I didn't hear you say a word about this. So sorry for your lost. Was hoping to spend another evening visiting, but we'll make that another time.

Best wishes!

I hear on the radio there is more possible snow in the forecast possibly again for the weekend :eek:

Apparently I won't be able to make it either; my son is throwing a party for my DIL on Saturday night :(

I really was looking forward to putting names and faves together, but Mrs. Crohnos gave me "that look".... you know; the one that says I will be sleeping in the snow if I ditch the party for the NWFA get together:(:(:(

I hear on the radio there is more possible snow in the forecast possibly again for the weekend :eek:

Apparently I won't be able to make it either; my son is throwing a party for my DIL on Saturday night :(

I really was looking forward to putting names and faves together, but Mrs. Crohnos gave me "that look".... you know; the one that says I will be sleeping in the snow if I ditch the party for the NWFA get together:(:(:(

Run away, run away! Run away, run away! :s0008::s0001::s0141:

LOL!!! Crohnos, I call that, "the Medusa Look!"

It's suposed to turn you into stone! :eek:

I really enjoyed meeting you, @Stomper , yesterday. I didn't hear you say a word about this. So sorry for your lost. Was hoping to spend another evening visiting, but we'll make that another time.

Best wishes!

That's because the TNL event wasn't "about me", and the context of the event didn't facilitate that line of conversation. You may find this hard to believe, but although I'm outspoken I don't particularly enjoy "talking about myself".... ;)

edgkw.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads