JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many I was hoping to meet not going to be there!... :(:(:(
There is a few nasty bugs flying around, and the snow is making it hard for me to get off my hill, but Im planning on going still. Id really like to see something come together for the Pudget Sound area members, and would most certainly attend myself.
Im not sure why renting a grange or the like and getting it catered, or doing a potluck/BYOB isn't an option. I know our county range has an event room for rent too if alcohol wasn't a requirement.

It looks like there is a lot of parking lots around the area. Anyone have an idea of this areas parking?

I'll try to stay for a bit, weather forbid.

It looks like there is a lot of parking lots around the area. Anyone have an idea of this areas parking?

I'll try to stay for a bit, weather forbid.
Most of the parking issues downtown on the weekends is usually in the central blocks, up towards NW 19th and Quimby should only have residential car parking leaving most of the street parking free. Quimby is a fair ways past the most popular areas in NW, so maybe a block or two walk at worst.

Most of the parking issues downtown on the weekends is usually in the central blocks, up towards NW 19th and Quimby should only have residential car parking leaving most of the street parking free. Quimby is a fair ways past the most popular areas in NW, so maybe a block or two walk at worst.
I'd never live in NW Portland just because of the random parking situation and finding a new place every time I went home. Seriously, I've always wondered how single mommies fare in that neighborhood at night in the rain with armloads of groceries and kids in tow. Anyhow, we're all big boys and girls with Explorer Badges and we'll do just fine wherever we park.

For out of towners, remember the streets are alphabetical (... Overton, Pettygrove, Quimby, Raleigh, Savier, etc...). Hell, at my age, I always walk to the nearest corner and take a picture of the street signs on my phone, and just try to recall later which vehicle I drove. See you all there.

Last Edited:
Puttin on my best Duds! Gettin all purdy'd up!

Get yer Glock On.jpg

At this late hour I'd like to urge everyone to drop their political agenda for an evening of society with our peers! There are any number of reasons (excuses) for not wanting open carry in ones establishment. Ordinarily I withhold my dollars from such places too, but I just think that Joe has better things to do than the long search for, the probably mythical, perfect place with open carry!
Now, I'm coming in to meet my fellow members, in the face of recovering from chemo and radiation treatments and a sinus infection (doc says I'm not contagious). I feel pretty raw but I also feel it's worth some unpleasantness to enjoy meeting you all! Steve

Sorry folks. Google maps says 198 miles from my driveway to The Lucky Lab Beerhall. If it was summer and there was no snow, we would already be on our way, but it's not so we're not.:oops:

Same here, just too far for me also but if it was a fishing trip, boy howdy I'm on the road!!!!:p
I don't fare well in loud places with a bunch of people anymore except Rock concerts.;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top