JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We ask that you refrain from open carry at this event,
This is a reasonable and pragmatic request. That this IS a gathering of members of a gun related forum does not necessarily denote the need to show bravado by open carrying. If say Andy were to attend a gathering of his black powder forum members I highly doubt they would all show up with long rifles in tow. Unless I have been missing something all the years I have been a member of this forum I do not see it as a defensive only based forum and more as a 'melting pot' of different gun interests and disciplines and a social gathering of same is not a time for 'open carry'.

I'm having surgery the day prior but I'm going to attempt to make it.

Positive, like minded, positive (double positive) events seems important these days. Plus I like beer.

It's going to be a pass for me this time around, sorry @Joe Link We've got several family birthdays in Jan/Feb and they picked that night to celebrate them together. I hope those who do attend have a great time getting to know each other. I went to the last one and had fun getting to meet some new faces.

I'm still trying to make it... I haven't had a weekend to myself since Christmas though, so I may be trying to fool myself into thinking I can actually go... I have been providing "technical support" for my wife on weekends when she teaches classes at the hospital... Great gal, love her dearly, but she has a hate/hate relationship with computers. I am trying to let her run things onbher own, but then they change things up by putting her in a different conference room with different equipment. Last night, she tried to eject the DVD from the computer and hit the power button instead...took me a few minutes to get her back to her presentation... Just when I was thinking she was ready to fly solo too...:(

Sorry to see that a fun get together got soured for some really great guys I would like to meet sometime. I love hanging out at my local gun show where I can freely speak about my hobby of reloading, shooting and hunting without worrying about the self rightous sneer of a liberal nearby or worse an outright confrontation. I was thinking this get together would be much the same... :s0104: :confused:

It's a little disappointing when people you thought were your friends "like" your post saying you won't be attending.:(:(:(:p:p:p

My wife has been in Australia for a week already (her sister just died from cancer) and won't be back here until 4/12, then we both fly back on 4/19 for 21 days for our previously scheduled (and paid for) time for her mom's 90th B-day.

My wife has been in Australia for a week already (her sister just died from cancer) and won't be back here until 4/12, then we both fly back on 4/19 for 21 days for our previously scheduled (and paid for) time for her mom's 90th B-day.

Blessings, kid.

I am sorry for your loss. May the time "down under" be a blessing rather than a burden.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top