JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Eastern Oregon. It's not perfect, there are quite a few meth heads in the actual town, but they are easy to spot!"

Unfortunately, if you have any firearms that are capable of holding more than ten rounds it wasnt far enough. I'm leaving this state.

AGREED. Very disappointed in the election. Lake County passed the 2nd ammendment "sanctuary" law, but there is a State Police station here, and no one knows how effective the law will prove to be.... probably not much.

Like you I'm considering a little further East yet.

I'm not considering, I'm an owner. I'm sure I'll be completely out of this state by June.
Where are you headed? I'm an "owner" as well, but will stay here until the stupid laws actually show up. Which may be June!

You'll feel better once away from Portland! I sure did.

Unfortunately it looks like Nevada is headed further left as well.

Last Edited:
Where are you headed? I'm an "owner" as well, but will stay here until the stupid laws actually show up. Which may be June!

You'll feel better once away from Portland! I sure did.

Unfortunately it looks like Nevada is headed further left as well.
California and New Yorker's infested Oregon and Nevada as they did Colorado and ruined these states. Some of the worst one come from Long Island, Brooklyn and Manhattan New York. These are just awful morally narcissistic people that like to control and dominate others thinking they are intellectually superior.

California and New Yorker's infested Oregon and Nevada as they did Colorado and ruined these states. Some of the worst one come from Long Island, Brooklyn and Manhattan New York. These are just awful morally narcissistic people that like to control and dominate others thinking they are intellectually superior.

But... to survive in my views, one must be able to fight their way out of a wet paper bag, know how to boil water as oppossed to ordering it on a phone app and stand up for themselves. Take care of business and do whats right as decided upon and imposed by our forefathers......and not change the game to what is convienient for them at the moment.
...And that folks, is why this state is ran by the populus of 3 big cities. Sucks.

My wife and I lived very close to Houston.

Once Katrina hit New Orleans, the N.O. refugees flooded our neighborhood. (and crime skyrocketed) We sold our house cheap and bailed out for the country.

We've never looked back.

We live so far in the country we rarely see strangers...and that's a good thing.

Cities, irrespective of state, even my beloved Texas, are cesspools of lib/commie/criminal types.

Sacrifice if you must and get back to the country.

You won't regret it.

P.S. All of my neighbors are gun-totin Conservatives. I'm right at home!!

My dad's car has been stolen twice in the past year, and broken into at least 3 times in the past few years... lucky for them he didn't shoot anyone.

My dad's car has been stolen twice in the past year, and broken into at least 3 times in the past few years... lucky for them he didn't shoot anyone.
Dang! Maybe time to execute the advice given above!

I may have not moved far enough away to escape the upcoming idiotic oregon gun laws, but getting out of PDX has been one of the best things I've done in a while!

wp4,

What tells you someone is a meth head?

What do you look for?

Thanks!

They're always busy, but getting nothing done really.

A meth head will be up at all hours through the night. If you have a meth head neighbor you'll know there's a meth problem by all the unfinished projects laying around. I'm not talking some of us gun guys projects all over the house/garage. :D The meth head will have mostly garbage stuff that gets constantly moved around the house and yard late at night.

Could be talking in circles, changing topics and not remembering where they were in a conversation, even when reminded.

They tend to have a gaunt look. Slightly sunken cheeks, and odd skin tone. With heavy continued use there will be blotches and sores on the face.

Sunken eyes with heavy continued use.

That's all i can thing of now.

Yeah, that's just near the neighborhood I grew up... it ain't what it used to be! LoL
Yea here is a report for last 11 days for shootings, assault, and robbery only.
2E67DCD3-3D3F-472F-B653-31030599F483.jpeg

They tend to have a gaunt look. Slightly sunken cheeks, and odd skin tone. With heavy continued use there will be blotches and sores on the face.

Sunken eyes with heavy continued use.

That's all i can thing of now.

I normally recognize them by grey skin, thin, face pitted or wrinkled, etc. Makes them look 10-30 years older than they should look.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top