JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I normally recognize them by grey skin, thin, face pitted or wrinkled, etc. Makes them look 10-30 years older than they should look.

What you mention are the signs of long term heavy use. Constantly moving/fidgety is another sign of meth use. You'll see people like that that still look pretty normal physically. Once in a while I'll be in the car, stopped at a light, and look in the mirror and see a tweaker just a movin'! Looking this way/that way. doing something on the seat beside them/in the glove box. Yep! TWEAKER!

You got a link? My hood isn't on that map. But I bet it looks similar?
If I recall correctly, your neighnorhood is aimilar, but worse. Aren't you near Cully? Spent a lot of time in that area, so I know the area fairly well. I was almost run over by a cop near Sacagawea, he and his buddy were racing judging by the joyful looks on their faces that suddenly turned mortified.
If the cops are misbehaving, you can only inmagine what the criminals are up to.

As for spotting a tweaker, they all wear the same thing. Black hoodie with jeans either blue or black, they'll have a backpack, and probably a shaved head or very short hair.
Sunken eyes and sores, with a very dry weazy cough are sure signs of chronic meth use. Most of the time they're just energetic and wide eyed while never making sense, always look pale. I can point them out in seconds better than explain it. You learn how to identify them at 100 yards by age 15 if you grow up in portland.
Sometimes it's easier to look for who isn't a tweaker in a Portland neighborhood.

Eastern Oregon. It's not perfect,

Like you I'm considering a little further East yet.

Come on!!! Like Bend, any city on 395 is Central Oregon. You can tell a Portlander because everything east of MT Hood is called Eastern Oregon. Drives me nuts!!! Come to the real Eastern Oregon.

California and New Yorker's infested Oregon and Nevada as they did Colorado and ruined these states. Some of the worst one come from Long Island, Brooklyn and Manhattan New York. These are just awful morally narcissistic people that like to control and dominate others thinking they are intellectually superior.

I just can't deal with Eastern U.S. people, and NY or NJ in particular. That's one of the main reasons I never moved to Florida... it's full of transplants from NY and Chicago.

London too... that's what happens!

If I recall correctly, your neighnorhood is aimilar, but worse. Aren't you near Cully? Spent a lot of time in that area, so I know the area fairly well. I was almost run over by a cop near Sacagawea, he and his buddy were racing judging by the joyful looks on their faces that suddenly turned mortified.
If the cops are misbehaving, you can only inmagine what the criminals are up to.

Yeah, I'm in Cully.

I have the utmost respect for our policemen. They are no worse than gun owners. Probably not near as much stupid behavior as gun owners. It happens. The cops are doing a Shatty job for Shatty money. And they are doing it in numbers that are way less than it should be. Look to the mayor and city council of this crap heap.

Yeah, I'm in Cully.

I have the utmost respect for our policemen. They are no worse than gun owners. Probably not near as much stupid behavior as gun owners. It happens. The cops are doing a Shatty job for Shatty money. And they are doing it in numbers that are way less than it should be. Look to the mayor and city council of this crap heap.
Yeah, me too... just trying to give an example and I just find it a fun story nowadays.
Saw a guy get jumped by about 6 dudes right at the bus stop there... then all the stories about the apartments there. That area made me a believer in carrying a weapon.

upload_2018-12-27_9-44-29.gif

You got a link? My hood isn't on that map. But I bet it looks similar?
Here is the app. I'll post a few websites and one of these should work or at least get you close enough where you can find the right version for your phone or computer. It's a free app.

‎Neighbors by Ring

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ring.neighborhoods&hl=en_US

Get Real-Time Crime and Safety Alerts With the Neighbors App | Ring

Ring's Neighbors app is a modern take on neighborhood watches

Here is the app. I'll post a few websites and one of these should work or at least get you close enough where you can find the right version for your phone or computer. It's a free app.

‎Neighbors by Ring

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ring.neighborhoods&hl=en_US

Get Real-Time Crime and Safety Alerts With the Neighbors App | Ring

Ring's Neighbors app is a modern take on neighborhood watches

I'm old school...I access the internet on a 24" screen, and watch TV/movies on a 50 inch screen. I use a phone to talk to people. ;) I have at times got on the PPD crime maps but was hoping there might have been a better sight to view on the PC. Thanks though.

I like to check this site, good info:

Portland Police Bureau news

That's interesting.

Just want to add that my pop's car was broken into again last night...
Maybe it's time to hook up one of those fifth ops camp trip alarms. Uses a shotgun primer or blank 12 gauage shell to scare the crap out of em. Probably won't come back after setting that off. FITH OPS

Edit: wow just checked their site and they added lots of new products like those 12 g pepper shells. Some of that stuff looks pretty effective!

Holy crap those dragon breath shells rock!
At end of this video:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews