JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks a lot CountryGent. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :eek:

Like FALshot, I'm a Life Member who isn't giving another dime until Wayne's gone.
Ditto. I Lifed SOLELY so that I could vote the Gang of Grifters out at every opportunity without risking the shenanigans they're reported to have pulled on some known-dissident Annuals like "oops, didn't get your dues in time, try again in five years."

I saw W.L.P. on tv on safari several years back, that buffoon has no business handling a firearm, much less heading the N.R.A. he should be investigated and run up on charges.:s0159:

I saw W.L.P. on tv on safari several years back, that buffoon has no business handling a firearm, much less heading the N.R.A. he should be investigated and run up on charges.:s0159:
Evidently he's not going anywhere:
The 76-member board voted 54-1 in favor of LaPierre. The native New Yorker has held the title of NRA's executive vice president since 1991, according to Phillip Journey, a board member who attended the meeting. It's unclear if all board members were in attendance or if any abstained from the balloting.

I'm really curious about those other 21 votes.

Heck, I'd settle for him just retiring. He's 72 and grifted long enough. Somehow I don't think he would be able to get by on Social Security.

I do worry that if he is forced out he will take the payday and become Executive V.P. for Everytown saying he had a change of heart. A move like that would cause us a lot of damage.

Ya know, sometimes I wonder if LaPierre hasn't been a deep-cover Leftist infiltrator meant to take the NRA down from within from square one...

There were only 50-some Board members in attendance to vote.

Ya know, sometimes I wonder if LaPierre hasn't been a deep-cover Leftist infiltrator meant to take the NRA down from within from square one...

There were only 50-some Board members in attendance to vote.
I'm not sure why you would find that easier to believe than him just being a well entrenched and connected white collar crook

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top