JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm liking what I see from USCCA. I purchased their membership which has the insurance, magazine and a ton of resources, articles and electronic access to their magazine going back several years. I've been an NRA instructor for years and I'm a graduate of the OFA Defensive Pistol Instructor Develoment School. Utah Certified Instructor. Just signed up with USCCA to become Certified with them. I financially support OFF. I'm still an NRA member but I'm going to spend my money where I think it's most effective.

BroncoFan: ...

Sorry to rain on your parade sounding all gloomy and doomy but did you run the CCW insurance contract past your personal attorney? Big legal differences between meaning of specific words. Shall vs May comes to mind.

Respectfully.

So ya didn't get a pocket knife when you joined, and, out of the thirty thousand bad things that is happening to the 2nd amend. and gun owing citizens, they didn't help your cause if interest. Yep, that ought to make them the money grubbing antichrist for sure!

Just think how many threads like this are on gun forums around the county. USCCA and the other companies who were told to stay home most likely got there name infront of millions instead of thousands. And they didn't even have to pay for it.

So ya didn't get a pocket knife when you joined, and, out of the thirty thousand bad things that is happening to the 2nd amend. and gun owing citizens, they didn't help your cause if interest. Yep, that ought to make them the money grubbing antichrist for sure!
BroncoFan: ...

Sorry to rain on your parade sounding all gloomy and doomy but did you run the CCW insurance contract past your personal attorney? Big legal differences between meaning of specific words. Shall vs May comes to mind.

Respectfully.
You're not raining on my parade. I probably use attorneys more than the average bear, signing contracts worth millions of dollars. It really is a non starter having an attorney review the contract, it's based upon a group policy and no insurer (NRA, USCCA, ETC.) is going to change the terms of group coverage for a single person. FWIW I carry Instructor insurance through NRA. You plays the game you takes your chances.

Just a hunch this might have something to do with it

20170428_103742.jpg

Got to pay the 6 to 7 figure salaries to each one of those people pictured.
Says one whom I would not ask for marketing advice from.
I'm proud to say I voted for those who sanctioned this.
Millions are paid for ads lasting only seconds on Super Bowl. Digesting your opine reveals the sponsors total fiduciary irresponsibility as obviously there could be no pay back for that sort of wasted corporate expenditure.
Got to, and smart to, are on opposite ends of an opinion. I paid $89.00 for a tool in similarity I could have bought at harbor freight for $19.99.
I still believe I came out ahead. I feel the same of my life membership in the NRA.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews