JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My t-shirt arrived today. Awesome! It's a bit snug but not bad at all. I like the thinner material. I might just have to order another one of these. Thanks Joe! (still want a tall size though....) :)

My t-shirt arrived today. Awesome! It's a bit snug but not bad at all. I like the thinner material. I might just have to order another one of these. Thanks Joe! (still want a tall size though....) :)

Good to hear! You'll have to wear it when we meet up for cigars :)

Here's another one looking for tall sizes. 3XL - Tall to be exact. I've learned not to hold my breath on things like this however! :(

Thanks for the feedback! While we have 3XL, tall sizes still aren't available. Hopefully that changes soon :)

Joe; Just now saw your Post but since I don't do T-SHIRTS; I'm wondering if you have Caps available? :):):)

We're all out of caps. I've been meaning to get another run going but we're low on funds at the moment. When our situation changes that's on my list :)

I'll be placing an order for the flex-fit baseball caps once we get through tax season :s0155:

I really wish we could offer a variety of styles and colors for NWFA gear, unfortunately we don't have the resources to make it happen. I've been looking into a service such as Spreadshirt, which might be an option for one-off items, but my worry has always been mixed reviews when it comes to quality.

I'll be placing an order for the flex-fit baseball caps once we get through tax season :s0155:

I really wish we could offer a variety of styles and colors for NWFA gear, unfortunately we don't have the resources to make it happen. I've been looking into a service such as Spreadshirt, which might be an option for one-off items, but my worry has always been mixed reviews when it comes to quality.
Joe you know that we're always just full of suggestions as usual...or something.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR