JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any thought given to NWFA Baseball Caps ?

Absolutely! I was actually hoping to get a run in production this spring, we just couldn't spare the funds up-front and baseball hats are a pain to ship. I have a feeling we'll be proceeding with that plan soon :)

Another waiting for tall sizes. "No plumbers crack :) " / "Carpenters cleavage"

This is at the top of the list for t-shirts. If I didn't live in a 700 sq ft condo I'd buy them and sell them myself!

Just placed a shirt order.
How about some long sleeve T's?
Ball Caps?

Thanks!

Long sleeve T's are on the way, as are ball caps :)

Another waiting for tall sizes. "No plumbers crack :) " / "Carpenters cleavage"
I fear you are mistaken, this is fixed by your pants fitting correctly, not your shirt.... ;)

Joe, I'd grab a tee with a smaller 'pocket' sized logo, just not the huge emblazoned version :)

Wow, nice! Thanks guys!

merch.png

Apparently there have been some updates since I last checked, sweatshirts and hoodies are now available for design! I'll be getting on that soon.

I fear you are mistaken, this is fixed by your pants fitting correctly, not your shirt.... ;)

Joe, I'd grab a tee with a smaller 'pocket' sized logo, just not the huge emblazoned version :)
I agree. I prefer smaller logos. Understand that some like the larger ones but I prefer the less 'loud' ones.

I have some tee's with logos or writing high on the chest, just above the measure point, they look and feel very smart to wear.

This is the lowest place one i have, mainly due to the logo height.

IMG_20170705_204738.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads