JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like this?

nwfa_t_mock.png

Yeah, and, ah, i see they give the printable/usable area, good, shove it right up against that upper border, that'll do it. If you don't, it ends up under the chest line and looks funny when it's a 'pocket logo'.

Yeah, well, I bet you don't get the entertainment of watching meth heads out your front window huh? Didn't think so :p

Oh hell no, I live way out in the woods... But on a serious note, even in this little town we have our share of imported crack heads and bused in bums from Sea/Tac...:eek:

But I did buy a shirt...:D

Just got done submitting a few new items. As soon as they're approved I'll update the first post with links :)

@Joe Link are there any 4X extra fat sweat shirts in our future? :D

Good question! You could probably wear a normal sweater if you weren't 10 feet tall :p

Honestly though, Amazon decides which products they offer for their merch program. I've been asking about both tall items and larger items for quite some time now :)

Perfect, shame the demo pics make them look tall and skinny ;)

Just gonna decide on the colour and get one ordered, thanks.

You bet! I think we're just waiting on the small logo hoodie. Eventually I'll add a large logo sweatshirt as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top