Announcement Now Available! Northwest Firearms T-Shirts and Hoodies

Now Available! Northwest Firearms T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More!

We have a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, and other items with the Northwest Firearms logo in our store.

Have an design idea or don't see what you're looking for?
Let us know!

Select merchandise can also be found on Amazon via the links below

Standard Logo

Pullover Hoodie

Premium Logo Tee

Logo Tee - Light Colors

Logo Tee - Dark Colors

Small Logo

Small Logo Pullover Hoodie

Premium Small Logo Tee

Free shipping with Amazon Prime or on orders over $35.

Last edited:
Any way one could purchase one without using Amazon?
Eventually :)

These are actually made to order by Amazon, meaning we can offer most size and color options without investing in the inventory ourselves. In the future we'll likely setup our own shop and go with a company (or companies) which can do the same thing but offer a wider variety of items (hats, mugs, decals, etc).

Reactions
Dang. I really want one of these, but my experience with 100% cotton shirts is that they shrink up on me after a few washes, and start to look funny on me. Might have to wait for tall sizes.
I have had a lot of success in keeping shirts my size, by hang drying only after the first two washes. Then after that, it's good to go in the dryer.

You can toss in the dryer after it's done hang drying to soften up the fabric a bit though. They can feel a bit crusty after a hang dry lol

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom