JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My t-shirt arrived today. Awesome! It's a bit snug but not bad at all. I like the thinner material. I might just have to order another one of these. Thanks Joe! (still want a tall size though....) :)

My t-shirt arrived today. Awesome! It's a bit snug but not bad at all. I like the thinner material. I might just have to order another one of these. Thanks Joe! (still want a tall size though....) :)

Good to hear! You'll have to wear it when we meet up for cigars :)

Here's another one looking for tall sizes. 3XL - Tall to be exact. I've learned not to hold my breath on things like this however! :(

Thanks for the feedback! While we have 3XL, tall sizes still aren't available. Hopefully that changes soon :)

Joe; Just now saw your Post but since I don't do T-SHIRTS; I'm wondering if you have Caps available? :):):)

We're all out of caps. I've been meaning to get another run going but we're low on funds at the moment. When our situation changes that's on my list :)

I'll be placing an order for the flex-fit baseball caps once we get through tax season :s0155:

I really wish we could offer a variety of styles and colors for NWFA gear, unfortunately we don't have the resources to make it happen. I've been looking into a service such as Spreadshirt, which might be an option for one-off items, but my worry has always been mixed reviews when it comes to quality.

I'll be placing an order for the flex-fit baseball caps once we get through tax season :s0155:

I really wish we could offer a variety of styles and colors for NWFA gear, unfortunately we don't have the resources to make it happen. I've been looking into a service such as Spreadshirt, which might be an option for one-off items, but my worry has always been mixed reviews when it comes to quality.
Joe you know that we're always just full of suggestions as usual...or something.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads