JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well here's a website I use to steer me to online caches of ammo of various calibers: http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9mm/

Maybe that will help. I felt like a jerk the other day when I stumbled across 3 boxes of .380 ACP at a Walmart and couldn't stop from buying all 3 even though I didn't need all 3...Not being able to find reasonable 9mm or cheap .22lr is starting to get to me...

I've been looking at gunbot more lately. Pretty accurate for showing if the site has ammo in stock.

I shot at Federal Way Discount Guns new range yesterday, they have ammo for shooters. I bought it there rather then shoot what I brought. It wasn't too bad, 9mm $15-16 or so for 50 I think.

About a month ago I found Fiocchi 9mm 115gr. FMJ at Midway for $12.99 a box. When it arrived, it became very clear that they were quite old and probably found in a warehouse. The ammo boxes don't have a website on them, they are so old. They fire like new. Not bad for just finding something to round my order up to an even number. It's out there, timing is everything.

gougemasters.jpg

Screen+shot+2013-01-16+at+6.23.00+PM.png

Old:

New:

Well here's a website I use to steer me to online caches of ammo of various calibers: http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9mm/

Maybe that will help. I felt like a jerk the other day when I stumbled across 3 boxes of .380 ACP at a Walmart and couldn't stop from buying all 3 even though I didn't need all 3...Not being able to find reasonable 9mm or cheap .22lr is starting to get to me...

Thanks for the lead! Really appreciate it!

$130.00 for an AR mag????? Wonder what pmags are going for from those jerks!

Cold dead hands- just do a 10 minute search on the garbage 'cheaper than diamonds' have been doing since Sandy Hook.

Last time I saw the boycott Facebook page they had over 17,000 followers. Ask yourself why?

SF-

New Pistol. New to forum. No ammo. No shooting. I'm sad!.

CDH- I don't know how old you are but yes some of us (I am 42) know what you're going through. First the clinton(s) administration, then Y2K, a little bit with 9/11 and then the obamanator in 2008. How many times do you need to see panic buying before you start buying a little or a lot as often as you can.

Welcome to the pool. Don't be afraid of the deep end and avoid the warm yellow spots.

SF-

Maybe try AIM Surplus they are up your way. They usually have a bunch of stuff. Don't know what they currently have in-stock but it's worth a phone call.
AIM Surplus Home

Another place that I jsut got some from is Washougal River Cartridge Company. Bought a box of 9mm a couple of weekends ago. 350 for $70.
Washougal River Cartridge Company ? Welcome

How's the quality on those washougal Rivers?

CDH- I don't know how old you are but yes some of us (I am 42) know what you're going through. First the clinton(s) administration, then Y2K, a little bit with 9/11 and then the obamanator in 2008. How many times do you need to see panic buying before you start buying a little or a lot as often as you can.

Welcome to the pool. Don't be afraid of the deep end and avoid the warm yellow spots.

SF-

Those are mine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews