JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found some 9mm at a local pawnshop, first 9mm I've seen in stock for over a month. But I wasn't willing to pay $40 for a box of 50, I still have some at home! Welcome to the forum, by the way! What did you pick up?

Do you have Bi-Mart in Seattle? Thought I saw a thread earlier today saying they got 9mm and .40 in.
Don't buy from Cheaper than Dirt. They are bungholes profiteering off the crazyness.

9mm is really expensive and hard to find right now. Here's one that is way up there in price, but in stock right now. Buy Bulk 9mm Ammo Online at BulkAmmo.com - Available and Ready to Ship

Personally I would keep an eye out for local stuff. Check local shooting ranges that may sell it as well. Things seem to be getting a little better. You will have the best luck at gun shops and pawn shops in the north end would be my guess. if you can find ammunition reloaded by reputable companies don't hesitate to give it a "shot". RBS, precision delta, Freedom munitions, Reliant ammo, etc

Just get what you think you will shoot for the moment. When things get better pounce on a case or two of 1000. Ammo won't really go bad if stored inside with little effort.

If you want to know what target ammo was going for a 6 months ago, we can let you know. I don't want to put you in a coma though! Get what you can find to quench your thirst and go from there.

'You're a girl so you'll have no problem finding a shooting buddy, but if you're looking for a handout.. well, ammo's expensive these days. ;)'

Ah, Vancouver Kid! Just had to go there didn't you! ;-)

I'm in the same boat. I do have a few boxes of hollow points though. Cabelas just started to carry golden sabers but the are way expensive which is probably why they have tons of it in stock.

Actually, that reminds me of a funny thing that happened to me the other day at the gun club.

I was walking through Fisherman's Marine and saw two boxes that were emblazoned with the coveted 9mm luger label. They were in my hands faster than you could imagine and I hightailed it out of there feeling like I'd one the lottery! Went home and picked up my trusty XDm 9 and headed for the club.

First shot was right where it should be, but the following were way outside what is my normal group. So I started to slow things down, really concentrate on the fundementals. It got better, but still not what I was used to. Then after each shot I noticed that the recoil was pushing my muzzle higher than normal. Couldn't figure it out. Thought maybe I had messed something up last time I cleaned it.

Shaking my head in frustration at my lack of skill I drove away. Half way home, for some unknown reason, it clicked. In my mind I could see the side of the box of the ammo I had bought and it said "147gr." I have always shot 115 grain.

Dumbest thing, but I can't tell you what a relief it was to have an excuse for shooting so poorly. And if any of you have something to say that would discredit that relief I want you to remember what Thumper's Mom said!

Well here's a website I use to steer me to online caches of ammo of various calibers: http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9mm/

Maybe that will help. I felt like a jerk the other day when I stumbled across 3 boxes of .380 ACP at a Walmart and couldn't stop from buying all 3 even though I didn't need all 3...Not being able to find reasonable 9mm or cheap .22lr is starting to get to me...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top