JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the gun store right after you take the exit to Anacortes on the 24th of December. They were $999. Not sure what brand. Looked like synthetic AK's with California style muzzle break, but shoot 556. I seriously thought about purchasing it, but as I already have an AR didn't feel like buying into the panic. I am in the market for a .308 anyhow.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to get my hands on a descent AR15? (Looking to spend roughly 1,200)
I have been on the phone with every gun shop & major retailer I can think of & noone will order nor will they tell me if/when more will come in.

grabagun.com has remington ar 15 right now for $1000

If you are not in a rush, I would find a lower and buy that. Since that is the "gun" part of the AR with the serial # you should be good to go if a ban goes through. Then you need to find the rest of the parts. Don't forget the mags. Find an online dealer that did not raise prices and get on the back-order list NOW!!!!!! If you find any mags locally for a price you feel comfortable paying then get those.

If you are not in a rush, I would find a lower and buy that. Since that is the "gun" part of the AR with the serial # you should be good to go if a ban goes through. Then you need to find the rest of the parts.

In general, this is good advice - in fact, you should always buy a separate lower and upper because that way you avoid the 11% federal tax on a new, complete rifle.

However, you are running the risk that future post-ban uppers may not have the features you want, e.g. flash suppressors.

I have one for the going rate, brand new at 1,500.

You waited kind of long, really what do you expect?

Like I said, I dont feel rushed. I believe its going to die down and ill end up with one before too long. If not, ill stick to firing the one issued to me (army). I dont feel like I really "need" one so badly that id pay a markup.

Like I said, I dont feel rushed. I believe its going to die down and ill end up with one before too long. If not, ill stick to firing the one issued to me (army). I dont feel like I really "need" one so badly that id pay a markup.

All about supply and demand my friend. When the supply is nonexistent the prices go up.

Since the manufacturers don't know when the ban will kick in there is 0 supply.

Any luck with grabagun.com for a thousand?

How'd that work for ya?

Better get mine before I post mine for 2,000 next week!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to get my hands on a descent AR15? (Looking to spend roughly 1,200)
I have been on the phone with every gun shop & major retailer I can think of & noone will order nor will they tell me if/when more will come in.

<broken link removed> this is the link to the remington ar15 for$1080 at grabagun.com

so you're saying it's a sniper rifle, not an assault rifle?

No, we cant buy assault rifles without extensive paperwork, and to say that a bolt action hunting rifle is a sniper rifle, is not an accurate description for that particular rifle. It is simply a Remington Model 700 SPS. I have hunted deer with one for years.

i guess thats why its in stock. I did not know it was the wrong gun WTF! Good luck and keep a eye on slickguns.com

Hmmm, maybe I'll try their approach...

for_sale.jpg

for_sale.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top