JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understood the point of RV Tech's comment to be that the MSM is focused on the Asian hate narrative rather than mentioning that the shooter was all sexually/religiously conflicted by the illegal activity he/they engaged in
Thank you.
In a loose, roundabout way this WAS my point because I believe in certain situations all side of the equation need to represented and that includes potential illegal acts at the place of business.

I am sure the business had had nothing to do with it however the MSM is using Asian 'sexuality' as a way to support the 'hate crime' narrative.

Watch the video below about a Georgia police captain being criticized over some things he said about this, and take note of what the Asian spokesperson says at 1.47 about the 'hypersuxualazation of Asian american women'.

Also watch at 3.15 when the newsperson says the shooter 'blames a race of people for his problem' - This is a complete fabrication - it has NEVER been reported the shooter 'blamed a race of people for his problem'.

So the media is conveniently using 'race' as a pawn in their game to support and promote this being a hate crime.

What, she's not from El-Salvador and escaped the oppressive military regime there to build a new life here, in US? Are you sure?
Pretty sure. Last I heard she was from the Klabtru Nebula and fled to Earth to escape the Zarthinian regime that was somehow started by Trump. She is now in full support of KLM (Klabtruian Lives Matter) and ANTIZA. At least that's what I hear.

Or all we need!;)

Not where I was going with that...

1616101902592.png

I haven't heard about "incels" for a while but yeah, I'll bet you're right. This has got to be about this loony being guilted up about sex and finally snapping. He should have just used the gun on himself.

Somehow, and sadly, they don't seem to skip the middle steps and often never take your suggestion.
Wish they would and save a lot of other people pain.

On old school network national news tonight
"White man with a gun " is verbatim the description used for this little creep.
After beating the drum for a couple minutes about how this must be a racially motivated hate crime, a ham handed attempt to link this to our "crisis "
of assaults on asian Americans.
How exactly are prostitutes in Atlanta and senior citizens out for a walk in Brooklyn, L A , san Francisco in any way related?
Oh , unless we're put in groups based on facial and other physical genetic features . But , isn't THAT racist?

On old school network national news tonight
"White man with a gun " is verbatim the description used for this little creep.
After beating the drum for a couple minutes about how this must be a racially motivated hate crime, a ham handed attempt to link this to our "crisis "
of assaults on asian Americans.
How exactly are prostitutes in Atlanta and senior citizens out for a walk in Brooklyn, L A , san Francisco in any way related?
Oh , unless we're put in groups based on facial and other physical genetic features . But , isn't THAT racist?

Loose association is a sign of schizophrenia...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top