JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As soon as I read this I thought they would of course use this for "we need more laws". :s0092:
As for "mass shooting", he killed what 8? Only 8 shot is a slow night in Chitown but, since it has LONG been run by one party they never want to talk about that. Most of those killed in Chitown are also young and minority but, again the place has LONG been controlled by one party, so news leaves it alone.
First thing I thought when this news hit is what a shame that at some point in his little shoot fish in the barrel rampage one of the "fish" did not produce a gun and shoot him. Instead we will now get to support this waste of air till he is old. What a waste of money. :mad:

Anybody catch Kamala and her 1.20 minute mention of this issue?

It was obvious she was restrained but she said, 'It speaks to a larger issue, which is the issue of violence in our country and what we must do to never tolerate it and to speak out against it'

I'll bet she was directed to NOT mention guns or gun crime while speaking on it.

She did manage to sneak in the 'hate' angle however, specifically toward the Asian community.

Anybody catch Kamala and her 1.20 minute mention of this issue?

It was obvious she was restrained but she said, 'It speaks to a larger issue, which is the issue of violence in our country and what we must do to never tolerate it and to speak out against it'

I'll bet she was directed to NOT mention guns or gun crime while speaking on it.

She did manage to sneak in the 'hate' angle however, specifically toward the Asian community.
I wonder if she spoke before or after writing another check to fund the release of rioters in Minnesota.

LinkedIn has been blowing up today with "Asian-American hate" PTSD. Guess what? We don't hate you. You know who doesn't trust you? The same party of people that threw you behind barbed wire fences in the 40's.

One would think 'woke' people could tell the difference between racism and misogyny, but I keep forgetting these are the same folks that are allowing confused men to ruin college sports for actual women.

I'm confused Kamala was refered to on the news as being of South Asian decent. But I thought Roseanne got in trouble for not knowing she was Black. And if she is both SE Asian and Black then is Obama WHITE?

I mean I know they are all confused but now I am.

Also why doesn't the news tell that the majority of attacks on people of Asian decent are not being carried out by so called White folk. The two attacks by some guy in CA today he had a Hispanic sounding name.

Again I am confused.

I'm confused Kamala was referred to on the news as being of South Asian decent.
Jamaican father, Indian (India) mother. Nothing Asian about her.

Bottom line is she is PO'd because the shooter admitted it was NOT racially motivated and his only 'hate' about it is the business - and not the race of the people that run them.

Last Edited:
These businesses clearly need armed guards going forward....

guard.JPG

Also why doesn't the news tell that the majority of attacks on people of Asian decent are not being carried out by so called White folk. The two attacks by some guy in CA today he had a Hispanic sounding name.

Again I am confused.
Apparently it's part of the Woke Olympics. The Intersectionality division. That's the best I can figure.

Saw this break yesterday, and when they showed the kids picture I knew the punch line.

Lil bisch a$$ loser. Been going in for his rubNtug and probably got ripped off, made fun of, generally just let down by his chosen (deeply tragic) choice of sexual outlet.
This crime has nothing to do with guns.
Dude would have rolled in with gasoline and road flares if it was Tokyo and not Atlanta.

I called this weeks ago, sadly. I said when the talk of "gun control was in the house picking up steam," that we would, sadly, have another mass shooting timed just perfectly to push the agenda.

I really wish he would just be quiet, but here he is a few months ago. Just in case you were wondering why he feels the need to keep talking. His hand puppet Bidumb is mostly CGI and AI now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top