JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What does it say if someone waits 10 days to commit their mass casualty event? How long did the Las Vegas shooter prepare?????

What does it say that a man can pick up a knife and the same day murder his wife and family? Or use his hands to strangle them? All on the same day! Right after leaving church. How long did BTK take to prepare for his murders?

What diff does it make??????????????????????????

NONE
Yep.
No one is surprised Warnock is a moron. Well, maybe his voters, but they're morons too.

Driving back from the coast today, swung by Beaverton-Hillsdale Fred's. There was a "stop Asian hate" demonstration that was well attended, which was nice.
It was right outside the Panda Express, which seemed sorta oddly stereotypical, but whatever. They were out trying to raise awareness.

IAIA4OWTYRFSZBBYJJHY36R2FQ.jpg
Homeboy stabbed 8 people in Detroit at a hookah lounge last night.
Do they have to die for this to be a hate crime?
Do they have to be a different color than him? Different religion maybe ?
Does he have to be a different color?
The rules change so fast lately, I can't keep up.

What does it say if someone waits 10 days to commit their mass casualty event? How long did the Las Vegas shooter prepare?????

What does it say that a man can pick up a knife and the same day murder his wife and family? Or use his hands to strangle them? All on the same day! Right after leaving church. How long did BTK take to prepare for his murders?

What diff does it make??????????????????????????

NONE

I agree with you.

IF the murderer chooses to do his dirty deed by murdering one or more people... he will do it.

He may do it immediately or plan ahead by hours, weeks, months or years.

Dead is dead and wounded is wounded when it comes to the victims.

May the VICTIMS rest in peace. May the wounded heal. Condolences to their family and friends.

I do not know or understand what is what when it comes to some of these places. Real massage places or in other 'work' like a sex worker. Either way, NO one should have been murdered by this man or by any other person!

I believe that the murderer should get the death penalty NOT life in jail.

He may claim that he is a sex addict or some other salami - psycho babble term - I think that IS a cop out.

The man is a criminal - a murderer. He admits to the murders and he STATED that he was on his way to FL to murder more people from what I have read.

The guy looked like a convert to some other religion to me. I could be WRONG there too.

It is convenient that this MURDER STORY happens now with BIDEN'S (And throw in Harris and her anti gun ILK.) anti gun garbage yet all of the big crime/shootings in some specific cities continue with NO real coverage since that is NOT PC by one side. And those places are run by one side as most of us already KNOW.

The NEWS especially the UK papers kept going on about him speaking about loving God, guns, the Bible, etc. and those papers had far more news when this story FIRST broke.

Disclaimer: I have NOT followed the story super, super close! I have followed it online (Many sources.) more than on my OTA boob tube reception or on talk/news radio.

I do not believe that THIS STORY had anything to do with targeting a specific race of people. I could be WRONG but that is how I see it now.

I think that the murderer planned his attacks and it was due to him being a hateful - mean person who used his SO CALLED (?!?) sex addiction with his 'religious views' (?!?) all mixed up. Obviously the young man did not read the part about THOU SHALT NOT KILL aka MURDER in his Bible.

I am NOT allowed to say/write more HERE due to the forum's rules.

I think that 'sex addiction' is a salami cop out - psycho babble bs like THEY USED for HUMA ABEDIN'S HUSBAND = ANTHONY WEINER and THEIR missing AND loaded up emails on ANTHONY'S LAP TOP or laptops. DONE AT HOME and not just at an official office - .gov classified mail (Admitted after some time by .gov officials.). She used a copier at home with VERY specific emails too. She TOLD the .gov officials that she had NO IDEA how ALL OF THOSE EMAILS got on her husband's COMPUTER too. (I think that she and/or he had blackmail insurance! LOL) HA is THE CLOSE CONFIDENT and very WELL PAID employee of HC. They travel, work, campaign and recreate together. NOT new news there.

The pervert, AW, sent out pictures of himself to girls/teens AND adults to and from his telephones and computers. HE claimed that he was a sex addict and some other CRAZY BUTT salami and got sent to some fancy - very expensive clinic. HA left him and went back to him. Back and forth. Strange situation. Sad thing for their kid - a son if my memory serves me right.

Maybe AW is related to Biden's strange son with a BOAT LOAD of addictions too - Hunter. Strange messed up family situation (OMG!) and throw in pictures that he sent out too. Plus throw in some sneaky national and international huge dollar DEALS/TRANSACTIONS in the MILLIONS on top of it all.

Cate

I figure it would have already happened if we had kids in schools.

One school opened and one teen shot another kid and was arrested.

I do not know if the shot boy is still in serious condition or if he died.

It was on the national news and I think (?) that it happened in Arkansas.

The POLICE stated to the news that he DIED in the hospital or wherever and, later on, the police had to correct their story on the boy not dying! THAT news was even messed up.

IT was the FIRST OPENING DAY OF SCHOOL from what I read. Early March 2021.

Since I wondered if the shot boy ever died or not... I looked it up just now.

Here you go:

A few of the links. There are other links but this came up first on my search engine.

Teen in Arkansas school shooting in 'extremely critical' condition, suspect in custody (nbcnews.com)

15-year-old boy dies days after shooting at Arkansas junior high school (nbcnews.com)

I guess that the boy who was shot did DIE after all. May he rest in peace. Condolences to his family.

Cate

Last Edited:
I drove through Corvallis yesterday and there was a huge gathering of demonstrators calling for an end to Asain hate and synonyms to that effect. There were a couple hundred and many signs that looked like they came from the same source. The majority of these folks were mind-numbed college-age kids. I'd like to know who put them up to this. Asain hate is news to me and just more democrat BS. FYI, calling the coronavirus the china virus is hateful.
Oregon Hate Crimes Rising, Asian Americans Targeted - The Corvallis Advocate

Just wait until THEY start pushing "Assault Weapons" controls as the answer (when a pistol was used).

Rrrrright. THEY are already pushing for more.....
Universal BGCs and
Waiting periods and
Ammo purchase requirements
Lic etc.....for everyone/everything.

BUT NOTE......
How nothing........will be said about "CRAZY PEOPLE CONTROL."

Aloha, Mark

View attachment 845730

This!

Cate

"Hours before the shootings started, Long bought a gun from Big Woods Goods in Holly Springs, an employee told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Now the store is cooperating with law enforcement. A 9mm firearm was found when Long was arrested.
The first incident happened around 5 p.m. Tuesday"

Quick turnaround

I read the same thing in the same paper. One of several articles.

Cate

Maybe we'll find out how much planning was going on in advance. Planning suggests becoming familiar with the weapon ahead of time, which he didn't do.
What good reason is there for somebody to be able to walk out with a firearm the day they buy it? I can't think of any.

I am speechless! Are you serious?

What about the fact that you paid for a product and want to take it with you?

What about the fact that you may need it for your own protection?

I can't answer any more now since I may come across too strong.

Cate

In regards to "waiting periods"...

What is the point...?
If someone really wants to harm another they will do so , no matter what law , restrictions or requirement is in place.

Also what is to stop someone from harming another , after they take possession of the firearm at any time...?
Wait...
I know the answer to this....its the person themself.

It is not the firearm ( or any item ) used to harm someone that is the problem....
It is the person who harms another that is the problem.
Andy

In regards to "waiting periods"...

What is the point...?
If someone really wants to harm another they will do so , no matter what law , restrictions or requirement is in place.

Also what is to stop someone from harming another , after they take possession of the firearm at any time...?
Wait...
I know the answer to this....its the person themself.

It is not the firearm ( or any item ) used to harm someone that is the problem....
It is the person who harms another that is the problem.
Andy
The point is to drive more legislation
in any form as often as possible using any available means or crisis that can be spun to fit the current agenda.

The current agenda is an AWB background checks and mag capacity. The argument is that reduced access/availability will reduced the frequency, lethality and volume of casualties in random mass attacks.

What's our counter argument? Screaming "FREEDOM" only works in movies.

Yep.
No one is surprised Warnock is a moron. Well, maybe his voters, but they're morons too.

Driving back from the coast today, swung by Beaverton-Hillsdale Fred's. There was a "stop Asian hate" demonstration that was well attended, which was nice.
It was right outside the Panda Express, which seemed sorta oddly stereotypical, but whatever. They were out trying to raise awareness.

I met up with a member to buy some dies. He told me to meet him at the "Chinese Restaurant" off the freeway. I could not find it for the life of me. I asked him to tell me what stores were nearby and I realized he meant the Panda Express.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top