JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone has also been quick to pile on to this "anti Asian sentiment" in the U.S. although the initial reports are that the kid was feeling rage-guilty over a rub and a tug.
Oh man - it wasn't 6 hours old and the 'hate crime' angle was in high-gear.

Reported increased statistics of anti-Asian hate crimes, increased patrols in predominantly Asian areas of cities. From one report and hopefully it shuts the race baiters up:

ATLANTA—Robert Aaron Long, the suspect in the killing of eight people at three massage parlors in the Atlanta area, told investigators that he targeted the businesses in retaliation "for providing an outlet for his addiction to sex," law-enforcement officials said.

Mr. Long, who is in custody, took responsibility for the shootings and said he acted alone, according to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office.

"It's a temptation for him that he wanted to eliminate," Capt. Jay Baker said. "He said it was not racially motivated."

"We believe he frequented these places in the past and may have been lashing out," Sheriff Frank Reynolds said.

I'm sure the media had their "AR-15 kills again" script ready to go, then had to revise it when a simple handgun was used. Still a very sad event, but doesn't fit the activists' agenda.

From what I hear, pretty much all big city massage parlors, and all nail salons are Asian owned/operated, so it's far more likely anti-rub'n'buff than ant-Asian.
The ONE thing that is likely is.... if it is found to NOT be racially motivated, or he's a Biden fan it'll quickly disappear completely from the media.

I haven't heard about "incels" for a while but yeah, I'll bet you're right. This has got to be about this loony being guilted up about sex and finally snapping. He should have just used the gun on himself.

I haven't heard about "incels" for a while but yeah, I'll bet you're right. This has got to be about this loony being guilted up about sex and finally snapping. He should have just used the gun on himself.
I think he was talking about both the shooter and the dude that keeps getting banned.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top