JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The news media is at it again.......BLAMING TRUMP.

"Asian American leaders said the 2020 White House was one of the primary propellers of a rising number of anti-Asian incidents during the pandemic. As former President Donald Trump used terms like "kung flu" and "China virus," attacks, shunning and hate toward Asian Americans soared."

Taken from: Kamala Harris' words as vice president are more meaningful now, activists say (yahoo.com)

Funny. Because I saw a lot of LOVE expressed for TRUMP by the VN/American Community.

BUT.....that is sort of sweeping commentary (perpetuated by The Media).......about ALL ASIANS are alike. Yup......it's probably the root of the problem (thank you to the Media) that we face in America today.

Rrrright..... Like: ALL BLACK people are alike. Or, ALL WHITE people are alike.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
This is the most over the top, forced, zero logic, nonsensical attempt to link completely unrelated events and issues in the interest of "media agenda flavor of the month ".

The general public must be even dumber and more gullible than I thought. And I think most people are borderline developmentally delayed. I don't even know what to expect from the lamestream media next.
Maybe relaunch the idea of flat earth in April??

Just wait until THEY start pushing "Assault Weapons" controls as the answer (when a pistol was used).

Rrrrright. THEY are already pushing for more.....
Universal BGCs and
Waiting periods and
Ammo purchase requirements
Lic etc.....for everyone/everything.

BUT NOTE......
How nothing........will be said about "CRAZY PEOPLE CONTROL."

Aloha, Mark

Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

Last Edited:
quick and speedy trial. if the perp confesses at a trial, zap, swing, inject or stand up in front of a dirt berm, give him the choice and get on with it. quit dragging this through the msm. do it quick and speedy.
the timing is suspect, but for the weapon. unless that's next? just me.

In an overt display of racism Barak Obama, America's first black president, calls for the government to use violence against Asians who seek firearms to defending themselves. Obama's egregious assault on the rights of Asians has community leaders expressing their concern. A source, who wishes to remain anonymous citing safety concerns from Obama's supporters, says Obama's comments are particularly concerning given the climate of racial tension created by the Democrat party in an effort to gain political power and the continued discrimination Asians face in America's "progressive" education system.

I was reflecting on where my empathy was over this event, given that at the core we're talking about the loss of life against the political excitement to strip rights from law-abiding citizens and I had an epiphany that made it all clear to me.

Odds are good the victims voted for Warnock and Ossoff.

So f*** 'em.
Odds are better that those girls were here illegally and being used for sex trafficking. Slaves don't get to vote, so maybe you should try having a little sympathy for them instead of being a dick.

Funny how a mass shooting popped up now, perfect timing for the agenda........
I was waiting for this. Yeah Perfect timing. Now check the status of his meds. Who mentored him with firearms and provided access? And now we are all being tagged with this phony asian racism hate stuff. I especially enjoyed being scolded like a misguided twelve-year old by "President Harris" and her side kick Commander Joe.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top