JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm disappointed by those that would lump all motorcycle groups and clubs together. Anyone who has ever been invited to participate in a Patriot Guard event, or had them at a friend or loved ones funeral or event, knows what I'm talking about. Many are veterans who have first hand experience of the disrespect shown to servicemen during and after the Vietnam war. They are every day men and women dedicated to preserving the dignity of their fallen brothers and sisters.

Seems that the tenth 'biker' has just hung up his, uh, leathers for the last time. Hopefully, a few more will join him soon.

Things like this happen when you are armed with knives, knuckle-dusters, chains and pistols, and the police have rifles....

tac

Wonder what two clubs that was? Bikers, beer and guns ( etc) , what could go wrong.

NOT bikers as we know them, Jim. Gangs who were riding bikes - their names are -

a. The Cossacks, and their 'brothers'

b. The Scimitars, versus

c. The Bandidos. - NOT to be confungled with The Banditos, a baseball club in Thomas.

If you can equate them in any way, shape or form with our brothers in, for example, the Patriot Guard Riders, I'd be very pleased to hear how.

Anyhow, you'll all be greatly cheered to learn that so far ten of them have joined a brand new chapter, called the 'Cheerios'. The qualifying 'trial of membership' is that you have to have been shot dead by law enforcement before you can join.

I'm good with that.

You?

tac

Last Edited:
So, does this mean there will be fewer LOUD motorcycles on the roads?o_O:rolleyes::confused:

There is a biker bar about 10 miles from me, and I drive by it almost daily when coming home on the back roads.

I stopped by there for a few beers with a Harley owning neighbor (he owns a Road Cruising Harley)..........1st time I've stopped by there.............and last time..........:(:D:cool:

I think bikers are weird folks..........many have LONG gray beards and hair, and try to act tough, even though they are 50+ years old.

But Hippies are weird too:cool::cool::D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was just a celebration of diversity until the cops came along..:D
Assless chaps forum now!
Indeed, hippies bad. Bad people bad. of course.
To wear an actual patch, I think you gotta cold blood whim murder a soul for it. Pretty much. And that's not right.
However, was this a shooting gallery for the coppers? Speak for unlimber that piece and start center punching? never know

Speak for unlimber that piece and start center punching? never know

OK, I read your post 3-4 times to understand most of it.

But I STILL don't understand the quoted above.:confused:

Is this about limbering up/stretching, then drilling a piece of metal, and using a center punch to start the drilling process?o_O:confused:

If so, I understand......(NOT).o_O:confused:

If not, I understand.(NOT).............:confused:o_O

:D:):D

Is this about limbering up/stretching, then drilling a piece of metal, and using a center punch to start the drilling process?o_O:confused:

"speak" is "code" for nevermind.

I'm fluent in abstract Johnny-lingo, allow me to translate:

"Speak for"= that's code for "that means", or "in other words". Generally an euphemism, and as used above has a slight "ivy speak" accent (Geo. HW Bush talked in such a manner) illustrated thusly; "wouldn't be prudent, not gonna do it".

"Unlimber"= draw from holster, put into use.

"That piece"= firearm, or weapon

"Center punching"= shooting center mass, could also mean shooting between ocular orbits (aka eyes).

Hopefully this clears up any confusion, please let me know if you need help programming your VCR! :D

Last Edited:
I'm fluent in abstract Johnny-lingo, allow me to translate:

"Speak for"= that's code for "that means", or "in other words". Generally an euphemism.

"Unlimber"= draw from holster.

"That piece"= firearm

"Center punching"= shooting center mass, could also mean shooting between ocular orbits (aka eyes).

Hopefully this clears up any confusion, please let me know if you need help programming your VCR! :D

:confused: It's like talking to my sisters kids..:s0050:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads