JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BREAKING: Nine Dead in Shooting at Twin Peaks
Posted: May 17, 2015 12:47 PM PST Updated: May 17, 2015 3:09 PM PST <broken link removed>

WACO -- Police say the scene is still active after nine people were killed and multiple others were injured after a shooting at Twin Peaks on Sunday.

Shortly after 12:00 p.m., Waco Police were at Twin Peaks monitoring at least two motorcycle clubs gathering there. The conflict began with an argument inside the restaurant, allegedly over a parking spot, which then escalated and moved into the parking lot. Multiple weapons were involved in the conflict, including chains, knives, bats, clubs, and firearms.

A total of eight people were shot and killed at the scene and the other died at the hospital.

Eighteen people were transferred to local hospitals with gunshot and stab wounds. Two of those were transported to other hospitals due to the severity of their injuries.

All nine fatalities were bikers. No police officers are reported to be injured. It is unknown if any patrons were injured.

Three people have been arrested post-shooting.

Twin Peaks and Don Carlos are on lockdown, and police are working to shutdown the rest of the Central Texas Marketplace.

Police ask that civilians avoid the area, because they believe more biker gangs are traveling to the area.

Multiple agencies, including the Texas Department of Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, are on scene to help with the investigation.

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

<broken link removed>

7796833_G.jpg

Population control. But now the diapered whiners will want Universal Background checks in Texas! I am sure the biker gangs will rush to comply.

The whole biker gang genre should have been wiped out LONG ago - the proponents established a 1% attitude long ago and and they have done NOTHING but prove themselves to be nothing more than a criminal element.

I know w lot of vet bikers that are for all intent a "gang"
I would want them at my back any day. The biker gangs that do dishonor are the one's that are more a drug culture/runner criminal gang. There are many good groups of bikers also.

I know w lot of vet bikers that are for all intent a "gang"
I would want them at my back any day. The biker gangs that do dishonor are the one's that are more a drug culture/runner criminal gang. There are many good groups of bikers also.

Agreed. I know more than a few "bikers". Some have some history in their past, none are afraid to tell it. Some have criminal background, many do not. These guys are solid people. I don't ride, bit would hang with these guys any day. ouple fo them have helped me out in the past, I told them I will return that favor, anywhere, anytime, no questions.

When my son returned from Afghanistan, I called the Patriot Guard to see if they wanted to send a couple guys to the airport to meet him when he got off the plane. They turned out 15 men and women with flags, who waited 2 hours while the plane was delayed. We were able to honor 3 other returning soldiers as well. I am eternally indebted to this group for the respect they show our military.

These groups in Texas are just criminal thugs. The gangs were the Banditos and the Cossacks. All bad dudes, you want nothing to do with them. Sounds like they have a pretty good resurgence going, after all that infiltration of the Angels and Brother Speed over the years. Time to start over.

There are biker gangs and biker groups. I would hope that the rabid media does not swirl the two. The gangs are well established and they do bad things. I have friends who have ridden with the Patriot Guard. I had clients affiliated with HA and other organizations. They are an unpleasant, and frankly, a dangerous bunch. Maybe we could get some libs to "engage" with them and help "rehabilitate" them to assist them with their assimilation into the "main stream." :D

Woke up for medical needs, saw this post for the first time.

Realized we could offer Telivision, the Bestest ~Reality TV Show~ ever,

The set: a well stocked BIKERS ONLY tavern, and each week Rival uhh "clubs" would gather to discuss various important issues of the day...
:confused: :eek:

Of Course the Winner Each week would later compete with each other....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads