JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks @coastal steelheader and @forefathersrback for posting your usual crap so I can add you to my ignore list.

There's enough race-baiting, cop-hating, trash-talking going on in this country, and I'm personally sick of it.

I'm sure there's enough Liberal "Black's Live Matter" (aka- an excuse to spit at cops and steal stuff) protests you can join instead of spitting out your phlegm in this forum.

Sick of the trolling...what happened in Waco was a bunch of one-percenters killing other one-percenters in the middle of town...intel was passed down that Banditos were involved in Waco and that Banditos will probably attend the Hogs & Dogs event...I passed it down to you guys in hopes that anyone attending will be vigilant and alert.

Be a freekin adult, or be ignored.

*Riot Out*
Riot, Hope you had a good Memorial weekend! Also, I really enjoyed your post. As far as race baiting, do not accuse me of that. Contact your buddy, Obama, the commander and chief. Then tell him about your view(s).

Cop hating, ok let me explain my view. My post was based on the duality of man. Which I should have explained. You know, the good & the bad, or maybe you don't. Bikers and cops both help in the toys for tots program, that's good. Bikers and cops do bad crap, not all, but more than enough. LEO should be held to a higher standard. It's as simple as that. Evidently that's not the case anymore. Yet you choose to biker bait, and that's ok, cause you're not trolling.{ You are warning all of us to be vigilant. }When was the last time you got pulled over by some bikers asking you where are you coming from, and where are you going? Let me guess never. Most LEO are not upholding the constitution, with illegal searches, and so forth. As a matter of fact your more likely to be beaten by LEO, than the nasty little bikers.

My rant is long enough at this point, so let me finish. If you feel so inclined to add me to your IGNORE list. I am more than honored to be there. Some people choose to ignore others views, is that YOU? I will continue to read your views, whether I like them or not.

P.s. Does this mean I'm not invited to your "All, {your view} American 4th of July celebration."

*Forefathers~ not out~ Not in~ Just me!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews