JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But if your already there , as in YOUR THERE FIRST and I'm not takin a change of clothes when I go out.

And what has that got to do with being stupid enough to go there in the first place?
You go ahead and "stand your ground" against 100 bikers with other colors on.
Not saying that the police were right ,if they did do the shootings,but have some common sense.
It's fairly common knowledge to wear neutral colors if you don't know an area

I'm not sure that the other non-gang motorcycles clubs weren't there FIRST and the gangs showed up later.

I'm a little confused about the "neutral colors" comment - I'm assuming you didn't mean beige or taupe, but I can't picture what "neutral colors" might mean in a motorcycle club context. Would that be a blank jacket or just a Harley Davidson patch?

Jim
No you can wear Lavender if you want:rolleyes:
Yes to the no patches. Just your old black leather jacket or anything else that doesn't have colors representing another gang.Or tattoos with something from another club

But if your already there , as in YOUR THERE FIRST and I'm not takin a change of clothes when I go out.
Then pay the price.
May be you get lucky and forfeit your bike.
Read the first sentence in my post you quoted.Maybe a couple times if you need to.
Here,let me help; And what has that got to do with being stupid enough to go there in the first place?
If you know a place brings in a lot of nefarious MCs they you are stupid to go hang out there if you aren't associated with them
Even if you are the first MOFO in when the place opens in the morning.

From what I understand the other clubs were there first for a Confederation of Clubs and Independents meeting, then the Cossacks /Scimatars showed, then the Bandidos showed.

If I was there I would have left when the Cossacks showed and went elsewhere especially since the Cossacks have been publicly taunting the Bandidos for months. It's sad that the other clubs are getting tarred with the same brush, but as others pointed out here it was dumb to stay when the Cossacks arrived and damn near suicidal of them to stay when the Bandidos showed.

FYI to anyone in the Washington, Benton County area...intel is that there may be issues at the West Richland "Hogs & Dogs" festival because of Waco.

http://www.westrichlandchamber.org/hogs-and-dogs/

Having grown up in area, I find it amusing that West Richland is a "destination" for anything, let alone a motorcycle rally. Times change...

The venue, however, would be the perfect spot because it is so readily contained. Just a couple of roads in and out and no place for miscreants to vanish if they cause trouble. Also, unless things have changed drastically, the locals are pretty well armed.

Might be interesting....

Jim

Having grown up in area, I find it amusing that West Richland is a "destination" for anything, let alone a motorcycle rally. Times change...

The venue, however, would be the perfect spot because it is so readily contained. Just a couple of roads in and out and no place for miscreants to vanish if they cause trouble. Also, unless things have changed drastically, the locals are pretty well armed.

Might be interesting....

Jim
I think they said that about Sturgis for quite a while.. probably even to this day (sagebrush city save for the rally).. though their whole economy is built around that gathering.

11335235_817616254984487_331965079_n.jpg

Thanks @coastal steelheader and @forefathersrback for posting your usual crap so I can add you to my ignore list.

There's enough race-baiting, cop-hating, trash-talking going on in this country, and I'm personally sick of it.

I'm sure there's enough Liberal "Black's Live Matter" (aka- an excuse to spit at cops and steal stuff) protests you can join instead of spitting out your phlegm in this forum.

Sick of the trolling...what happened in Waco was a bunch of one-percenters killing other one-percenters in the middle of town...intel was passed down that Banditos were involved in Waco and that Banditos will probably attend the Hogs & Dogs event...I passed it down to you guys in hopes that anyone attending will be vigilant and alert.

Be a freekin adult, or be ignored.

*Riot Out*

Last Edited:
Thanks @coastal steelheader and @forefathersrback for posting your usual crap so I can add you to my ignore list.

There's enough race-baiting, cop-hating, trash-talking going on in this country, and I'm personally sick of it.

I'm sure there's enough Liberal "Black's Live Matter" (aka- an excuse to spit at cops and steal stuff) protest you can join instead of spitting out your phlegm in this forum.

Sick of the trolling...what happened in Waco was a bunch of one-percenters killing other one-percenters in the middle of town...intel was passed down that Banditos were involved in Waco and that Banditos will probably attend the Hogs & Dogs event...I passed it down to you guys in hopes that anyone attending will be vigilant and alert.

Be a freekin adult, or be ignored.

*Riot Out*

Who's trolling?
The chances of anything happening at this event is zero. There are no club pissing contests going on this state and there havent been any in a long time
Chance are there will be more LE's there (and there needlessly on overtime) than 1%ers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top