JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't get to excited about living in Idaho and having what you got you are next on the list 5 years ago WA was like Idaho now look they will be coming your way next
Have you noticed that we have no statewide offices or representitive seats held by a Democrat? The highest post they hold is the (communist) mayor of Boise Bieter. Idaho never looked like Washington or Oregon. Even most of our recient imports are conservitive. You and I agree on a lot of things but in this case you are wrong.

Have you noticed that we have no statewide offices or representitive seats held by a Democrat? The highest post they hold is the (communist) mayor of Boise Bieter. Idaho never looked like Washington or Oregon. Even most of our recient imports are conservitive. You and I agree on a lot of things but in this case you are wrong.
Mmmm I bet that's how California ORGON and Washington used to be as a matter of fact RONALD REAGAN WAS GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT then it went down hill your next bro Nevada is all ready split in half ORGON is gone Washington is gone your next

Mmmm I bet that's how California ORGON and Washington used to be as a matter of fact RONALD REAGAN WAS GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT then it went down hill your next bro Nevada is all ready split in half ORGON is gone Washington is gone your next
I have lived in all those states.........they were never as dominated by conservitives as Idaho is now. We have only one major metropolitan area to deal with......the only comparable state is Wyoming. Nevada has been controlled by corrupt unions since the days of Bugsey Segal. We through the unions out after they bombed and killed our governor in 1905 (I think) You need to do some more homework.

Believe me brother I hope I'm wrong but if you look at the past 20 year's I'm right and there is nothing you can do about it this country has gone soft be prepared for your new neighbors the two guys with there hair in a bun and skinny jeans DRIVEING a electric car with the rainbow sticker on the back LOL

Ever been to sun valley Idaho full on Hollywood run town libral city in the middle of your state Boise Idaho woman out number men 3 to 1 lol but 2 of those 3 woman are gay so that don't count right I you can argue with me all night but I know I'm right sooner or later Idaho will be just like the coast and then Montana then North Dakota then South Dakota then Colorado oh wait Colorado is already gone mmmmmm

Believe me brother I hope I'm wrong but if you look at the past 20 year's I'm right and there is nothing you can do about it this country has gone soft be prepared for your new neighbors the two guys with there hair in a bun and skinny jeans DRIVEING a electric car with the rainbow sticker on the back LOL
i totally understand your point and concern. I was raised in Spokane in the 50's. Even then we knew what a train wreck western Washington was. The unions are a problem there too. They take a huge amount of money from mostly conservitive workers and funnel 95% of it to liberal corrupt politicians. Look at the way Patty Murray stole her first election....it was worse than Chicago. I knew Tom Foley and Warren Magnuson both well.........they were both crazy men that were protected by the press. Idaho has a balanced budget with reserves, unemployment is among the lowest in the nation as is the cost of living, the most conservitive rated representatives in the country. We are nothing like the pacific coast states.

Ever been to sun valley Idaho full on Hollywood run town libral city in the middle of your state Boise Idaho woman out number men 3 to 1 lol but 2 of those 3 woman are gay so that don't count right I you can argue with me all night but I know I'm right sooner or later Idaho will be just like the coast and then Montana then North Dakota then South Dakota then Colorado oh wait Colorado is already gone mmmmmm
Sun Valley is a little blip on our landscape. Not large or influential enough to effect anything. Our 2 most liberal counties are Ada (Boise) and Latah (Moscow University of Idaho)

Even if only one percent of Californians moved here, the balance would be sunk.
I'm with eps, no way we're going to avoid the liberal onslaught headed our way.

Don't forget, a cali conservative is an idaho liberal.

Life is short man. Just order the stuff pay the money and enjoy your hearing protection. Stop thinking about it and do it. You'll have 3 SBR's and 6 cans by 2020. MAGA.......start now. :cool:

Sun Valley is a little blip on our landscape. Not large or influential enough to effect anything. Our 2 most liberal counties are Ada (Boise) and Latah (Moscow University of Idaho)
I know it's a little blib but your state is prime for a take over lol one Hollywood actor can buy your state have you looked at Idaho GDP LOL 49 IN 2017 AVERAGE INCOME 35.000 DOLLARS IF YOU RALLY WANT TO GET INTO IT THE STATE OF IDAHO CAN BE BOUGHT AND SOLD BY WHO EVER WANTS IT

I have many friends in high positions in Idaho, they have been to my ranch for dinner and we communicate directly often. The kind of state we have is illustrated by a joint public meeting held by the sheriffs of 4 ajoning counties a few years ago during an Obama gun scare. All 4 said they would refuse to enforce any gun laws not in compliance with the 2nd amendment and would prevent the Fed access to our counties by force if nessisary. The feds don't even like to drive marked cars in the state. When the Feds introduced the Wolfe in the state, the governor opened a hunting season on them. When liberal mayors try to pass a 15.00 minimum wage or ban Uber, the legislature writes laws preventing it and passes them in a week. Our largest political donors are world class. All Consrervitive national candidates attempt to garner there support. One is the second or third largest contributor to national races. Another owns the sun valley resort.

I know it's a little blib but your state is prime for a take over lol one Hollywood actor can buy your state have you looked at Idaho GDP LOL 49 IN 2017 AVERAGE INCOME 35.000 DOLLARS IF YOU RALLY WANT TO GET INTO IT THE STATE OF IDAHO CAN BE BOUGHT AND SOLD BY WHO EVER WANTS IT
The largest celebrities in Sun Valley are hardly liberal. Guys like Bruce Willis or even Earnest Hemingway in the old days.

The largest celebrities in Sun Valley are hardly liberal. Guys like Bruce Willis or even Earnest Hemingway in the old days.
Bruce Willis hasn't been to sun valley sense Demi kicked his A$$ to the curb for Ashton and as for your post about all your sheriff buddy at dinner the office of sheriff is a elected seat get enough libral F#$&_-+( in you COUNTY your sheriff buddy is gone keep up the fight good luck to you . I'm going to sleep

Even if only one percent of Californians moved here, the balance would be sunk.
I'm with eps, no way we're going to avoid the liberal onslaught headed our way.

Don't forget, a cali conservative is an idaho liberal.
My family has been in Idaho continually since 1855, my 3X great grandfather was in the first territorial legislature and ran for Governor in the second election. My Great grandfather graduated from the university of Idaho in 1903 and his brother was a founder of the Idaho state university and secretary to the most powerful conservitive senator of his day Borah. Even when we have had Democratic Governors they were conservative. How long have you been in Idaho? You have to get out of Ada and Canyon counties to see what is really going on. We have had massive immigration into counties like Bonner and Kootney and they are some of the strongest conservitive areas in the state.

Bruce Willis hasn't been to sun valley sense Demi kicked his A$$ to the curb for Ashton and as for your post about all your sheriff buddy at dinner the office of sheriff is a elected seat get enough libral F#$&_-+( in you COUNTY your sheriff buddy is gone keep up the fight good luck to you . I'm going to sleep
You have been asleep most of the evening......dreaming and just didn't know it. Bruce just received a permit to build a private runway for his jet outside of Hailey. Guess he didn't know he had moved?

family has been in Idaho continually since 1855, my 3X great grandfather was in the first territorial legislature and ran for Governor in the second election. My Great grandfather graduated from the university of Idaho in 1903 and his brother was a founder of the Idaho state university and secretary to the most powerful conservitive senator of his day Borah

I always enjoy hearing of your family and their extensive history, very cool!

I've lived here since 2000, moved from gilbert, AZ. Trust me, I'm working on purchasing land further out to raise a family on.

Ya, OP if you have the money just do it, the longer you think about it the more time libs have to fulfill your nightmare scenario.

I tried a Form 1 for an SBR before WA "fixed" the confusing language concerning "manufacturing", NFA disapproved the Form 1 and promptly refunded the $200. I did use eForms and paid by credit card, they put the $200 back on the card. YMMV.

$200 is $200 but in the grand scheme of things its not that expensive or cost prohibitive. If the stamps kept up with inflation and we were paying $3700 for a stamp then absolutely not worth it. I know I've blown $200 on far more temporary things. I'm sure you have, too. And it's something you're likely to have for a long, long time

If you go the trust route you could whittle that down even further. A tax stamp between 3 trustees is only $66 and change a person.

Honestly, the only way that its cost prohibitive is if you're the type that thinks that $25 Bimart reddot is just as good as an Aimpoint.
In my opinion the fingerprinting is the only real bottleneck of the whole process. Douglas County Sheriff has a backlog of fingerprinting appointment that stretches months. And good luck getting anyone to do it in Myrtle Creek, Winston or Scutherland. Because of the fingerprinting issues I started filling all my Form 1's through SilencerShop. It's one and done fingerprinting. Sign up at silencershop, go find their kiosk and take your own digital fingerprints, Enter your personal information. Done. After that you never have to leave your computer desk to complete a Form 1. Takes 5 minutes for me to complete a form and submit it now. It costs an extra $40 but the convenience is well worth it for me.

Last Edited:
You sound just pissed because you are bing screwed. I got tired and left.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top