JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol your sheriff could always file a lawsuit that's what they do in Washington just file lawsuit's for ever and ever and ever till they get there way jumping up and down crying screaming just like little kids SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TAKE A BELT TO THERE A$$
The law was passed overwhelmingly in our legislature and signed by the Gov. I think we would be pretty safe as long as we don't take them across state lines. The only liberal Law enforcement we have is in Boise and the Governor would slap them like a fly if nessisary. Otter led a strong effort to take control of the Federal land in the state so it could be properly managed by people that know what they are doing.....unlike the pointy head academics from the east we have now. They don't even like to drive marked vehicles in Idaho and after the failed Bundy prosecutions, it may get more interesting yet.

The law was passed overwhelmingly in our legislature and signed by the Gov. I think we would be pretty safe as long as we don't take them across state lines. The only liberal Law enforcement we have is in Boise and the Governor would slap them like a fly if nessisary. Otter led a strong effort to take control of the Federal land in the state so it could be properly managed by people that know what they are doing.....unlike the pointy head academics from the east we have now. They don't even like to drive marked vehicles in Idaho and after the failed Bundy prosecutions, it may get more interesting yet.
This is true especially after Bundy and The Idaho past with RUBY RIDGE FBI and ATF killed a kid a woman because he SOLD a saw off shot gun supposably lol

This is true especially after Bundy and The Idaho past with RUBY RIDGE FBI and ATF killed a kid a woman because he SOLD a saw off shot gun supposably lol
A woman 7 month pregnant standing in her own doorway after they entrapped her husband (Randy Weaver) into cutting a shotgun barrel 1/4 an inch too short. He was stupid.....but the fed knew he was hungry and needed the money.

A woman 7 month pregnant standing in her own doorway after they entrapped her husband into cutting a shotgun barrel 1/4 an inch too short. He was stupid.....but the fed knew he was hungry and needed the money.
Yep I know a little about it but I know it was a set up from the get go because of taxes or something about living off the grid lol now they have TV shows about what he was doing

THIS is why the Bundy got off the gov had snipers around there farm ready to end him and son's but somebody told them then the Malitia came in to protect him there are videos and documentrys out there that show the stand off they had them dead to rights had all GOVERNMENT agents in a river bed under I 15 IT WAS GOING TO BE A BLOOD BATH but they backed off the agents that is.good thing because the videos I saw and the documents show the Malitia was not going to back off

This might be preaching to the choir but everyone should look into this Bundy case and the one in Oregon and the Ruby ridge and waco Texas these are why we have the 2 amendment

THIS is why the Bundy got off the gov had snipers around there farm ready to end him and son's but somebody told them then the Malitia came in to protect him there are videos and documentrys out there that show the stand off they had them dead to rights had all GOVERNMENT agents in a river bed under I 15 IT WAS GOING TO BE A BLOOD BATH but they backed off the agents that is.good thing because the videos I saw and the documents show the Malitia was not going to back off
The Bundy son lives here in Idaho. He is a bit of a local celebrity...........seems to be a good guy.

The Bundy son lives here in Idaho. He is a bit of a local celebrity...........seems to be a good guy.
I don't know any of them but I do know this any one who is willing to go all the way like they did should be a celebrity I'm sure they are broke by this but they are going to go down in history kinda sorta ...... PS f@#$_ OPRAH lol

So I have been looking into this a little turns out according to like twenty guys on YouTube I don't need a tax stamp for SBR all I need is a sig brace or a shock wave stock if this is true why pay the money

Finally got my Stamps!!!! Only 11 months, 4 days, What a messed up system, I already have 4 stamps, why the long wait, the form just sits in an in box on some functionaries desk awaiting the stamp and the check to be cashed! I guess this is what we pay for, a grossly ineffective gov. agency in charge of crap they have no business being in charge of! Now i'm going to celebrate and thread my Can on my rifle and go Choot it! Cause a warm suppressor is a wonderful thing, eben better on a SBR

Congrats!!! I've got 3 in lockup now. Can't wait until they get released. Hope summers not over when they do. My wait just started in November and December.

I agree with what was said about silencer shop. It's doesnt get any easier than them if you decide to do it. Plus they frequently have tax stamp sales, where your stamp is free on certain cans. Plus no transfer fees with them since you are doing it through the kiosk. Pretty cool system they have set up.

So I have been looking into this a little turns out according to like twenty guys on YouTube I don't need a tax stamp for SBR all I need is a sig brace or a shock wave stock if this is true why pay the money
Maybe they're squinting?
As much as I like my mk18 with the brace , it's definitely not a LMT sopmod. Besides, you can't issue an effective buttstroke with a soft brace.

That is true. It's called a AR pistol. You can buy one as a pistol or you can build one. You just can't buy a rifle and convert it to a pistol.

Not a SBR!

A pistol with a brace. Braces can again be shouldered according to the ATF reversal last year.

Only difference is LOP. Can be adjusted for relatively easily.

So, yah, I personally do not want to apply fir a SBR stamp at this time.

We have several braced pistols (5.56, .300, 7.62x39), which now fit the niche of where a SBR's would have. Bonus for Oregon, pistol can be loaded and concealed if needs be (needs do not currently be...). Just sayin' though...

We do have 1 rifle which I am simply itching to SBR. I just don't want to...yet.

An Arsenal SLR104UR (5.45x39, side folder). Pencil barrel is made for applying for the stamp cutting & crowning it...mmm! However will never be able to legally be concealed.

Loaded & in the truck just as simple example. Can't do it.

Worst case under a coat walking about, can't legally do it.

However if times come to where you need to walk around day to day with something like that concealed, doubtful one would have to be too concerned about a stamp or not.

Might change my thinking on that late into Trumps 2nd term. Get a trust, get suppressors, SB that rifle & perhaps another.

Just other focuses ATM.

Another question if you build one in a pistol caliber say 9mm is it still considered a SBR
Caliber is irrelevant. I've got a .32ACP SBR

The term "short-barreled rifle" means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches.[18 USCS § 921]

Also, for modular firearms like an AR, once you build your SBR to what you applied for, you can change calibers and barrel length all you want.
Also for modular firearms, when it is not configured as a SBR, it is not considered a SBR. Meaning once you slap a 16" barrel on it, it is legally no longer a SBR and you can do with it as you please. Including selling it to anyone who can legally own a firearm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top