JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New gun group just like an old gun group?

The newly-formed American Rifle and Pistol Association (ARPA) will officially launch on July 4, but already skeptics are wondering if this organization is not just a new incarnation of the American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA), which turned out to be a front group for Democrats and soon vanished after the 2008 elections.

<broken link removed>

We need to form "Americans for Common Sense Firearm Safety", get the grabbers to donate so we can re-gift to GOA, NRA, OFF, etc..

The newly-formed American Rifle and Pistol Association (ARPA) will officially launch on July 4, but already skeptics are wondering if this organization is not just a new incarnation of the American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA), which turned out to be a front group for Democrats and soon vanished after the 2008 elections.

<broken link removed>

Just wait until the Bipartisan Firearms Advocacy Group gets started up, or since they want to go by their acronym: BI ***.

<broken link removed>

If it is they need to be zapped from day one with alerts to gun owners.
Let us know what you discover

I am more disturbed by the fact that it only took salted weapon a little over an hour to find all the info he posted. Nice job though! You would have been a good fugitive recovery task force member.

Found this interview from Vogt published July 4 and allegedly conducted on July 3. Looks like a PR piece after they realized they were caught.

<broken link removed>

I'll avoid them. There's enough organizations I don't have questions about to support.

gun lobby groups will be raking in money during this election cycle. its no surprise to see a new advocacy group showing up. my guess is, they are in it for some quick cash, then you will see it vanish.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top