JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The magazine reminds me of a 10/22, 1879 model (although the spring works is different):

1022.png

notice marion county isnt green. marion county's sheriff is very pro 2A and also the marion county commissioners signed a "we will not enforce anti gun laws" letter when sb941 came out. not sure whatever happened to marion countys 2A sanctuary deal. i think it didnt get put on the ballot IIRC.
I was wondering what was up with those two counties in the southeast corner...

Jackson county:

Measure 15-181, November 2018

Failed on the ballot, sadly. 56 ish % to 44 ish %, of 103,852 ballots.

While there were 153,000 registered voters.

Folks just not bothering to vote...and it honestly couldn't get much easier.

Coupled with a stereotypical anti -2A mindset of a majority of people in some of the communities. Ashland & Jacksonville as simple examples.

Let's hope the Judge agrees... if Benitez curbstomps CA on this one, then that jams it up Ferguson and Inslee's turdlocker here too.

Would love to see that happen before July 1st, the date WA laws usually take effect.

Looking forward though, and let's say we win this issue on mags and semi-autos, I suspect the next fight is going to revolve around registration (AKA future confiscation lists). That I suspect might be even harder to win on.

Good on California. Hope they win. If they do they can probably thank Trump for delivering the 9th Circuit and 1/3 of Federal Judges in the nation have now been appointed by Trump!

CA voted for Ronald Reagan in 80 and 84. Then something changed. The people got lazy and apathetic.

Now, imagine if all those people continued to vote for normal American values, since they presumably had normal American values but were otherwise asleep at the wheel - if they had just voted to maintain normal non-insanity and American values. How different this nation would be today.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top