JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New gun group just like an old gun group?

The newly-formed American Rifle and Pistol Association (ARPA) will officially launch on July 4, but already skeptics are wondering if this organization is not just a new incarnation of the American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA), which turned out to be a front group for Democrats and soon vanished after the 2008 elections.

<broken link removed>

We need to form "Americans for Common Sense Firearm Safety", get the grabbers to donate so we can re-gift to GOA, NRA, OFF, etc..

The newly-formed American Rifle and Pistol Association (ARPA) will officially launch on July 4, but already skeptics are wondering if this organization is not just a new incarnation of the American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA), which turned out to be a front group for Democrats and soon vanished after the 2008 elections.

<broken link removed>

Just wait until the Bipartisan Firearms Advocacy Group gets started up, or since they want to go by their acronym: BI ***.

<broken link removed>

If it is they need to be zapped from day one with alerts to gun owners.
Let us know what you discover

I am more disturbed by the fact that it only took salted weapon a little over an hour to find all the info he posted. Nice job though! You would have been a good fugitive recovery task force member.

Found this interview from Vogt published July 4 and allegedly conducted on July 3. Looks like a PR piece after they realized they were caught.

<broken link removed>

I'll avoid them. There's enough organizations I don't have questions about to support.

gun lobby groups will be raking in money during this election cycle. its no surprise to see a new advocacy group showing up. my guess is, they are in it for some quick cash, then you will see it vanish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top