JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about holding the "INDIVIDUAL" accountable for their actions when committing a crime with a firearm...:eek:

Key word here is "ACCOUNTABILITY", not more asinine laws...!!!:(

I was watching the video from which the below were taken, and I was struck by the parallels to gun control "do something" rhetoric here. It comes down people choosing to be violent or not.

lewis.png

lewis2.png

Oh yeah, well what about cleavers?

We have one and I'm afraid one day it'll loosen itself from the knife block and kill us...

I own a number of cleavers... from thin cheese cutter to one heavy enough to chop concrete building blocks... I guess my wife and I are in huge danger!!!

And lead pipes... This is just ridiculous, people need to be held accountable for their behavior and actions...

You can't hold them accountable for their actions, the left would loose to many votes.
And if they were setting in a county jail or a state prison they wouldn't be getting their entitlments and your taxes would go down.

No incarseration, cost to much, besides they are non-violent since they got reduced charges then plea bargined down from there.

Highland,

Are you one of those who think felons are catalogued as such because just maybe because they deserve to be?

Me too.

But the numbers are mounting of those who think it only just that felons be re-classified as 'justice involved individuals' who've been treated unfairly - I find such thinking Orwellian...

Forget weapon controls! We should just ban murder. I mean outlaw it. Done. Everyone will be safe to live their lives without the fear of being murdered. Next up....stealing stuff, drugs [sales & use], prostitution [hookers & johns] , speeding, etc. Just cool it you pesky criminals....we know you don't want to get in trouble or hurt anyone. I feel safer just typing about it. ;)

You can't fix stupid. Never has that been more obvious. Peoples lack of critical thinking skills is truly scary to me! Whenever this sheepish kind of group think rises to the top of our national priorities list it becomes more apparent than ever. Even the elephants in the room are standing around scratching their heads. "You dweebs are upset about this?"

Forget weapon controls! We should just ban murder. I mean outlaw it. Done. Everyone will be safe to live their lives without the fear of being murdered. Next up....stealing stuff, drugs [sales & use], prostitution [hookers & johns] , speeding, etc. Just cool it you pesky criminals....we know you don't want to get in trouble or hurt anyone. I feel safer just typing about it. ;)

I'm all about the libertarian viewpoint... the most freedom for the most people provided no harm is done to others. Therefore, IMO drugs (sales & use) should be legalized... however no narcan will be provided, let the stupid people attrit themselves. Legalize prostitution (hookers and johns), we're all adults here. Legalize speeding except for the general safety rule, and of course on my block where I live. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top