JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm all about the libertarian viewpoint... the most freedom for the most people provided no harm is done to others. Therefore, IMO drugs (sales & use) should be legalized... however no narcan will be provided, let the stupid people attrit themselves. Legalize prostitution (hookers and johns), we're all adults here. Legalize speeding except for the general safety rule, and of course on my block where I live. :D

I agree 100%! My post was more tougne and cheek than anything. I have to laugh at the "If you don't like something....outlaw it!" way of thinking. The idea that everyone will follow your laws regardless of free market dynamics is short sighted. People usually do what they want to do regardless of how I feel or what the lawyer politicians dream up.

People usually do what they want to do regardless of how I feel or what the lawyer politicians dream up.

Oh not my wife... she is a strict "the law is law" and must be followed kinda gal. No matter how small the law. She gives me crap for making a u turn downtown at 3am!!! But that's one reason I married her... cuz I am a renegade and she helps me stay on the path of right and good!!! It's the old "women are a civilizing influence on men" thing. But I'm left to wonder then, why do things go bad in a single parent family where the dad is absent.... I guess it only works after male hormones kick in. ;):D:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top