JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As NRA Membership Wanes, Largest Black Gun Group Thriving...

" Nezida Davis joined NAAGA to learn how to protect herself. She's not alone: more than 60% of NAAGA members are black women.

"I'm usually looked at like I'm a Martian," Davis said. "I mean, literally, if I come in and I get ready to go into the gun range, people are looking at me like, 'Why is she here? Black women don't shoot.' But we shoot." "

Good. I can't wait to see the looks on lefty legislators faces when the PoC crowd come in to talk about guns... and then start advocating just like the guy from the NRA.

"Anyone who can legally possess a firearm is eligible to join the organization. The organization is open to people of all races, genders, religious backgrounds, sexual orientation, and political views."

"The core principles of NAAGA are to have every African American introduced to firearm use for home protection, competitive shooting, and outdoor recreational activities. We are a pro-second amendment rights organization focused on self-preservation of our community through armed protection and community building. "

*thumbs up*

NAAGA?! :eek:o_O

EB7D9DBD-8DA4-46E6-8ACC-CC2BF7788457.gif

;):D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class