JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
California Man's Gun Seized, Apparently Because He Was a Racist Group Leader

>>>

"For a little over three weeks our detectives, along with multiple federal agencies, have been looking into Andrew Casarez," sheriff's office spokesperson Lacey Nelson said….

"We're able to obtain a gun violence restraining order against him and a search warrant, and a firearm was seized," Nelson said.

"This search warrant it's the first of its kind at least in the country. As far as how we obtained it and were able to serve it," Nelson said. "He was posting enough racist rhetoric and propaganda on Facebook that it was concerning that his behaviors could become violent in retaliation." …

<<<

He didn't do anything to warrant his firearm being seized.
It doesn't sound like he said anything threatening - actionable on threats.
But ....

RedFlag Red Flag red flag

" But nothing in the quoted statements from Sheriff's Office officials suggests that the "gun violence restraining order" and gun seizure stemmed from any crime he had committed (including conspiracy or solicitation); it sounds like the basis for the "gun violence restraining order" is his political rhetoric. "

It pays to be careful with what you say and post on the internet.
Even if it is deleted....I have no doubt that it can be found.

Please note that I am not in favor of Red Flag Laws...as they can be vaguely written and easily abused...
Just posting the above as something to consider .
Andy

Racism is idiotic.. but unless there are calls for violence or threats were made.. racists of any skin color or group should be able to say what they want (though vile). However if he made threats.. well.. he burned his bridge.

For some of those here that need an effing explination so they dont jump the gun and call me a bunch of ludicrous names and accuse me of being racist.. Im not racist, I dont condone nor defend racism. But I do support constitutional rights when it comes to freedom of speech. Again, noting that if it was just non violent rhetoric and propaganda.. but no calls to action, threats, direct harassment.. then it quite literally is no different than some (perhaps not all) of the the anti white extremist BLM rhetoric and propaganda that is being tolerated and even accepted currently on social media and within the MSM.

Thought crime is a dangerous game.. it provides too much power to the government (local or federal) targeting individuals.

That all said, the dude may have said some direct threats or was championing for a call to action.. and in that case it would violate free speech and he is deserving of punishment.

We may want to start looking (if you haven't already) for off-site storage (don't use your real name).....
....Maybe rent one of those mausoleum vaults ?

But, you're going to need a plaque.

..........R.I.P...........
....my beloved.....
CYBILL WRYTS II
.....1776 - 2020....
Dems caem phorum
but cudunt phyndum
Ima gunuh nedum aterlae

Last Edited:
Racism is idiotic.. but unless there are calls for violence or threats were made.. racists of any skin color or group should be able to say what they want (though vile). However if he made threats.. well.. he burned his bridge.

For some of those here that need an effing explination so they dont jump the gun and call me a bunch of ludicrous names and accuse me of being racist.. Im not racist, I dont condone nor defend racism. But I do support constitutional rights when it comes to freedom of speech. Again, noting that if it was just non violent rhetoric and propaganda.. but no calls to action, threats, direct harassment.. then it quite literally is no different than some (perhaps not all) of the the anti white extremist BLM rhetoric and propaganda that is being tolerated and even accepted currently on social media and within the MSM.

Thought crime is a dangerous game.. it provides too much power to the government (local or federal) targeting individuals.

That all said, the dude may have said some direct threats or was championing for a call to action.. and in that case it would violate free speech and he is deserving of punishment.

Agree.

Plus anyone COULD be considered racist by someone else.

ADF58A60-C1F6-46F2-AB95-89E567C45AE6.gif

Persecute all who do not conform to the new cancel culture. Freedom of speech and other constitutional rights are reserved only for those who support the cause. Welcome to the future.

If the _basement alzheimer's team_ win.

Perhaps, being an NRA member will mean you too will be on the Govt list for ___being a sucker?____.

Aloha, Mark

Seriously guys, the NRA is a flaming brown paper bag of dog bubblegum. SRA is going to be the future of gun rights in this country. Come on over to the folks who actually care about being good community members and citizens.

Seriously guys, the NRA is a flaming brown paper bag of dog bubblegum. SRA is going to be the future of gun rights in this country. Come on over to the folks who actually care about being good community members and citizens.

As an NRA Member......are you saying that I don't actually care about being a good community member and citizen?

Aloha, Mark

You mean, to the group that no one has heard about? Its like trading a second string spot on the Lions for a spot on an XFL team.

Remember when George Zimmerman was a racist white guy that murdered poor Trayvon for being black? Then we saw his mugshot. The name Casarez doesn't exactly scream white guy to me. Its a Spanish name. Unless he's adopted.... his mother or father were of spanish decent. The article states that he is a white supremacist though. Below is a Google image search for: Casarez nationality. White supremacist? I guess I'm a little naive but when I hear white supremacist I think Hitler youth. Not Cheech and chong. But hey what do I know. Provocateur perhaps or a genuine brown eyed Nazi?

Remember when George Zimmerman was a racist white guy that murdered poor Trayvon for being black? Then we saw his mugshot. The name Casarez doesn't exactly scream white guy to me. Its a Spanish name. Unless he's adopted.... his mother or father were of spanish decent. The article states that he is a white supremacist though. Below is a Google image search for: Casarez nationality. White supremacist? I guess I'm a little naive but when I hear white supremacist I think Hitler youth. Not Cheech and chong. But hey what do I know. Provocateur perhaps or a genuine brown eyed Nazi?

Doesnt matter anymore...

Look locally, Patriot Prayer is called a white supremacist group though its leader is half asian and the other main figure is an Islander... also nevermind the blacks and latinos that showed up to their rallies...

Proud Boys being another example... for the many things you can say about them, it certainly wasnt white supremacist... they had guys of every ethnicity, even gay guys... but its a hate group. They got gaslighted into non-existence with that label.

You're right! Perhaps he "identifies" as a white guy. Hitler must be proud of himself and doesn't have to roll around in his grave at all since he has even latinos fighting for his white supremacy cause. #Aryanez :rolleyes:

WHEN WORDS BECOME ILLEGAL....CARVE THEM IN FOR ADVERTISING.
Just words right!
Once the police and teacher unions fold......no amount of toilet paper will clean the bubblegum off our bubblegum. I FEELS IT IN THE AIR.

Sets a bad precedent as these days the definition of racism change daily and location. I've been classified as a racist because I believe that all men* are equal and should be treated equal. The current definition of "racial equality" is that some races need to be treated more equal than others. I'm not on board with this Orwellian nonsense, so now I'm a racist.

Yes, sincerely identify with and quote MLK can get you branded as a racist.

The state can define racist any way they want. If baby Brown wants, she could sing an EO stating that failure to attend a BLM riot as a supporter makes you a racist, then now that's what you are.

* Our poorly educated masses won't catch that in this context "men" refers to mankind which includes men, women, children and all 57 Baskin and Robbins flavors of self assigned genders. Their public education inspired ignorance now qualifies me as a sexist.

Sets a bad precedent as these days the definition of racism change daily and location. I've been classified as a racist because I believe that all men* are equal and should be treated equal. The current definition of "racial equality" is that some races need to be treated more equal than others. I'm not on board with this Orwellian nonsense, so now I'm a racist.

Yes, sincerely identify with and quote MLK can get you branded as a racist.

The state can define racist any way they want. If baby Brown wants, she could sing an EO stating that failure to attend a BLM riot as a supporter makes you a racist, then now that's what you are.

* Our poorly educated masses won't catch that in this context "men" refers to mankind which includes men, women, children and all 57 Baskin and Robbins flavors of self assigned genders. Their public education inspired ignorance now qualifies me as a sexist.

And in the NEWS this morning.......

https://www.insider.com/portland-wall-of-moms-group-accused-of-anti-blackness-2020-7

Aloha, Mark

It's NEVER been about equality except at the grunt levels.

Cracks are starting to show and the true believers are starting to wake up to how they are being used. Remember Horse in Animal Farm?

This might get fun...

Good synopsis here by Bryon York

Excerpt:
1596212474363.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews