JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Violators would have faced civil penalties and a fine of up to $5,000 by State Police. The local sheriff and Albuquerque's police chief had refused to enforce the order.
Taken from.....

Aloha, Mark

PS......

So, will the NM legislature move to impeach and remove her from office?

Last Edited:
Thanks for sharing that youtube video, Mark. I really liked that speaker. He was spot on when speaking about Gov. Grisham: "The 2nd Amerndment was literally written because of politicians like you. Politicians who think they RULE over people instead of REPRESENT them." Perfect.

Thanks for sharing that youtube video, Mark. I really liked that speaker. He was spot on when speaking about Gov. Grisham: "The 2nd Amerndment was literally written because of politicians like you. Politicians who think they RULE over people instead of REPRESENT them." Perfect.
That's Colion Noir, pretty sharp & well spoken.

Well now---when was the last time the ACLU defended anything remotely connected
to the Second Amendment? Waiting on a statement from the SPLC.

"The ACLU voiced objections that the governor's actions could lead to overzealous policing and infringe on privacy."

Well now---when was the last time the ACLU defended anything remotely connected
to the Second Amendment? Waiting on a statement from the SPLC.

"The ACLU voiced objections that the governor's actions could lead to overzealous policing and infringe on privacy."
The ACLU can shove it up their collective arses….. in the privacy of their own homes, of course!

raeffzhuv5ob1.jpg

I have an idea. We should swap AG's with New Mexico. They can have Turd Ferguson as he will gladly and wholeheartedly support the governor's gun ban and we'll still get a democrat AG, but one that is slightly better on the 2A.
What he's doin, he's doing with the NM D Party's blssing as a Good Cop Bad Cop--there will be no such thing here.

I often see from these 2A folks the phrase, "expanding gun rights"... which always kind of erks me. They are using the lefts narrative phrase that is trying to forward the idea that 2A rights are being expanded beyond all "common sense" and control and must be stopped.

I wish they would instead forward the correct ideal that there is no "expansion" going on... but rather... 2A rights being "restored" and rolling back the unlawful infringements over the past few decades.

It may be splitting hairs but having the correct perspective on these issues is critical, IMHO.

Just sayin.....

I often see from these 2A folks the phrase, "expanding gun rights"... which always kind of erks me. They are using the lefts narrative phrase that is trying to forward the idea that 2A rights are being expanded beyond all "common sense" and control and must be stopped.

I wish they would instead forward the correct ideal that there is no "expansion" going on... but rather... 2A rights being "restored" and rolling back the unlawful infringements over the past few decades.

It may be splitting hairs but having the correct perspective on these issues is critical, IMHO.

Just sayin.....
Yea, that really gets under my skin too! Expanded, like we're getting MORE rights then we originally had, when the truth is "Restoration of Rights, Pre Infringement!" Bunch of Simps!

Just sayin.....

Yea, that really gets under my skin too! Expanded, like we're getting MORE rights then we originally had, when the truth is "Restoration of Rights, Pre Infringement!" Bunch of Simps!

It's like calling patriots "insurrectionists" who want to "overthrow the U.S government", when in fact the ones (currently) holding office are the insurrectionists overthrowing our constitution while the patriots want to RESTORE our government to a constitutional posture, not overthrow it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top