JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

EMP - lol I was thinking more along the lines of by SN specifically - and any of those poor abused guns would have to be sold at a discount to caring collectors who could rehabilitate them ;)

almost forgot - Welcome to the OP - congrats on yet another escapee!

Thanks to all. I apologize for using the "AW" name....it's an unfortunate result of living in Kali all my life and having to deal with the "AW" issues. I just needed to make sure that what I was reading in the WA penal code (or not reading in this case) was really as good as written. Oh, I'm going to love this relocation!

Thanks to all. I apologize for using the "AW" name....it's an unfortunate result of living in Kali all my life and having to deal with the "AW" issues. I just needed to make sure that what I was reading in the WA penal code (or not reading in this case) was really as good as written. Oh, I'm going to love this relocation!

Don't worry about it, most non-gun people use words like assault rifle (full auto) and assault weapon (looks like a full auto but it's not, OMG very scary!!!) interchangeably.
Welcome to the free world :) Oh, and learn to live with rain, it's how we keep things so green :)

2i8gpvo.jpg
0.jpg
x60sc0.jpg

Who is that ? :)

Welcome to Free America!! Having voted with my feet also I know how good it feels to leave the DPRK behind. Now, with all possible haste apply for your Resident CHL as soon as you qualify.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top