JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My P80 G19 slide and P80 lower have now shot about 500 rounds. Didn't run the Zev upper very well (Zev tolerances deserve OEM anyway) but the P80 slide has shot fantastically for me.

Still, never a carry piece, but a nice shooter for <$300

Interesting, sort of - seems like a very nice clone, he says (pre-release) price is $500-600, vs. this PSA sale price. I've used the hinged trigger on M&P and while not crazy about it, never had a problem w/accurate shooting - seems the reviewer didn't either. He mentioned 1,000 round testing with various brands and no failures.

I'm all fixed up in the Glock department but consider this a worthwhile alternative to a G19 or P80 build. Triggers are an easy replacement and don't know anyone who expects a match setup on a $300 gun ;-)

Interesting, sort of - seems like a very nice clone, he says (pre-release) price is $500-600, vs. this PSA sale price. I've used the hinged trigger on M&P and while not crazy about it, never had a problem w/accurate shooting - seems the reviewer didn't either. He mentioned 1,000 round testing with various brands and no failures.

I'm all fixed up in the Glock department but consider this a worthwhile alternative to a G19 or P80 build. Triggers are an easy replacement and don't know anyone who expects a match setup on a $300 gun ;-)
You haven't met a lot of forum members....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top